26. Back Again

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

It was a waiting game now.

As soon as Harvey had assessed Hudson's injuries from the Russian break-in, he was rushed to the nearest hospital that we owned.

Harry had barely spoken since the incident, and whenever he did speak, it was a mumble.

But even then, he didn't want to speak about the topic.

All we were told was that Hudson had been playing in his room, when someone entered in through his window, which was only opened ajar.

It was rare that we were allowed to open our windows, because of this exact reason.

People could break-in.

The person that had climbed through the window had then taped Hudson's mouth shut, so that he wouldn't scream when his arms and legs were cut open.

He had been left to bleed.

The scream we had heard was when he had been forced onto the ground so that his back was bare towards the Russian.

He had been cut down the back, right over his spine.

The tape had fallen off when he was pushed to the ground, which allowed him to scream.

As far as I knew about the Russian, was that he worked for the Russian mafia, alongside Samantha.

My brothers were currently trying to track the person who broke in while we waited for further information about Hudson's state.

"Family of Hudson Creed?" a doctor came out of Hudson's room, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, that would be us" Harvey sprung up out of his chair, followed by the rest of his younger brothers.

Harry hesitantly stood up, not wanting to let go of my hand which he had been consistently clenching within his own.

I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, which he gave a soft smile before following his older brothers into Hudson's room.

"Will he be alright?" I asked Leo quietly, as I lent against his shoulder.

"He's a strong little boy. I've known him all of his life, and he has always been a little fighter" Leo gave me a small smile as he talked about Hudson.

I gathered that we were extremely close with the Creed's, seeing as Alessandro had let them live with us.

"I just hope that your right"

---

"George" someone called my name, but I didn't make any move to get up.