13. Grossed Out

- Georgia Monroe -

- Georgia Monroe -

"How long till the end of this period?" Camille had been wearing me down with this one stupid question, that I was so close to ripping her head off.

"Just be quiet and finish your work" I had finished the worksheets that we had been given, and Camille was just coping down my working, but making it slightly different. 

Math's was our last lesson on a Monday, which wasn't too bad.

It could have been better.

"Done" Camille said, handing me back my workbook.

I then got up from seat and walked over to the teacher's desk.

"I have completed all the work Mrs." I handed her my math's book.

"thank you, Georgia, you are allowed to leave" the teacher politely handed me back my workbook and I left the classroom.

I watched Camille get up and hand in her workbook.

I had most of my classes with Camille and the rest of our group.

Just not Math's, English, or Science with the others.

I had Camille for Math's and Science, but I was on my own for English.

Apparently, I was in extension or something for it, but I guess I'll find out.

"Ok, where to next?" Camille asked me.

"Well, I have to go to my locker and then meet my brother's" I explained as we started walking to my locker.

My locker was in between Camille and Harriet, which was definitely not a coincidence.

Definitely.

"So, how are you going with everything?" Camille asked as we stood side by side to open our lockers.

"It's definitely a big change. But I suppose I'm getting used to having such a big family. My cousins living at home now is definitely something new though, as well as all the elegance" I explained as I packed away my stuff into my bag.

"That's good" Camille then slammed her locker.

"Hey" Harriet said, turning up on my left.

"Hey, how was your math class?" I asked her, ignoring Camille's sudden outburst of anger at her locker.

"Good. My teacher gave us homework on the first day back" Harriet groaned.

"Same here" I said, shutting my locker, which Harriet followed suit with.

As soon as I had closed my locker, Camille basically pounced on Harriet, to explain her day to her.

Then the bell rang.

"Bye guys" I said, as the other two continued to bicker at eachother.

I walked out to the car park, where my brothers had entered earlier in the day.