37. She did it again

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

I was handed dress after dress to try on that by now, I'm pretty sure I looked like a mannequin.

"Nope" Juliette sighed, as I was then stripped of the second last dress.

"When wills this end?" I groaned in annoyance for what felt like the 100th time already.

"Just one more, then I'll decide" Juliette then flashed me a smile as I climbed into the next dress.

"How are we going ladies?" Riccardo entered the room, not even knocking.

I quickly pulled the dress up, while the lady zipped it up for me.

"Too many dresses" I groaned, as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was still the same lonely, abused girl that everyone took pity on, just many months later.

I was still the same girl who craved a brother's hug.

"What do you think?" Juliette questioned, as I saw her look up at Riccardo, who was looking at me in the mirror.

"I think it should be up to Al" Riccardo responded, and as if on cue, Alessandro entered the room.

I was currently wearing an off the shoulder, pastel pink dress that had a corset top, while the rest of it flowed from the waist down.

It was covered in fake butterflies.

I wasn't sure if I liked it as I am not a huge fan of pink, but it brought out my tanned skin.

"I think it's gorgeous" Alessandro responded, a smile gracing his lips.

A real smile.

"Hey, George, I think someone is trying to tell you something" Axel then entered the room, my phone in his hand.

Why would someone be trying to reach me? What do they want?

"Umm, ok?" I took my phone out of his hand, while everyone waited patiently.

That's when I saw the message.

The message that broke me.

'Dear Georgia. I think its time we call it. Lots of love from, Camille'

I knew what every word meant.

I knew it.

It was over.

Our friendship was over.

"Who is it from?" Alessandro questioned, breaking the silence within the room.

Everyone was waiting for a response that I wasn't going to give.

"It's no one" I responded, not taking my gaze away from my phone screen as I continued to scan the message.