19. Francesco Monroe

- Alessandro Monroe - 

He was back from Italy.

He was fucking back.

"Why the fuck would you come back? And if you came back, why would you come to our house knowing for well, that we weren't home?" Axel was fuming at this point.

Ace had called me, insisting that I get home.

Which I did.

Which, led to Ace, Axel, and myself, arguing in the front driveway with a supposed someone.

Our Father.

Or should I say, Francesco Monroe, the man who destroyed our family.

"You are a fucking liar! You told us that Georgia was dead and there was nothing we could do about it. You left all of us to fend for ourselves when we needed you the most. You fucked off and never returned. We needed you dad. I needed you but you left me. Do you know what that feels like?" Axel was shouting, but as he got to the end of his speech, his voice started to falter as emotions flooded his body.

I put an arm over his shoulder.

I understood him more than anyone.

I had been fucked over by my father one too many times, that he was far beyond being my father.

"I know I fucked up-" he began, but all of a sudden, the front door was opened, to reveal our younger brothers.

Not even a moment later, another car door opened, revealing my uncle, our cousin's father.

Fuck.

All of our brothers had been fucked up by our fathers.

"Good evening boys" Lorenzo opened his arms to everyone who were now standing in the front yard.

All except Georgia.

"no, fuck off" Gabriele began.

He tried to lunge at his father, but Ric and Luca held him back.

Both of our father's had profusely used us for their own game.

They had thrown us into this lifestyle, fulfilling all our wants and needs, until it was time for them to hand it over, and we were the ones that had to pay for their stupid moves.

We were all just a piece in their game.

Georgia was given away at a young age and forced to fend for herself.

Matteo was forced to do things he didn't want to do.

Leo was shoved every which way, following after all of us.

Gio had been ripped of a childhood because our parents left him. He had no parental figures.

Damon had been trained to be a killing machine. To have no feelings for others.