25. Attack

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

"I can't save you because they will probably make me go as well" I tried to explain.

"Leo, you do realize that the punishment for drinking underage is to go to the gym" Elijah explained.

"I don't remember drinking anything last night, Elijah" Leo then laid his head on my lap.

"Hurry up Leo!" Gabriele shouted.

I slightly flinched, but I'm pretty sure no one noticed.

"Go on Leo, go do your punishment" I then gently pushed Leo onto the floor, which earned a groan in return.

"That's one thing you probably didn't get told" Elijah said, as he returned his attention back onto the TV.

"What's that?" I questioned, as I half-heartedly looked at the TV.

"That if you drink underage without Riccardo or Alessandro's permission, you have to go to the gym every day for 2 weeks with Ace, Axel and Gabriele" Elijah explained, as he put a hand on his head.

He had been feeling horrible all day due to his hangover. One of his symptoms was that he had terrible headaches, almost having a migraine at one stage.

"I think I'll pass" I responded, as I reached for my phone.

"Haha, your funny" Elijah chuckled.

"I know I am"

---

As soon as I had walked up the stairs, I heard groaning, which made me want to turn around and go back down the stairs.

"It's alright Gio, let it all out" I heard a familiar voice, say.

I then turned down the hallway that situated my bedroom in it and made my way down the hallway to Giovanni's room.

The sight that I saw though, made me want to vomit alongside my older brother.

He had vomit pooling out of his mouth, alongside some drool, which he couldn't help.

I felt sorry for him, as he clearly hadn't gotten drunk on alcohol before, and he was experiencing his first hang over.

But what surprised me even more was the fact that Alessandro was sitting in a pair of sweatpants and a white, loose-fitting shirt, as he switched between patting Gio's back and rubbing circles on his back.

"George, can you go get me some tissues and a damp cloth" Alessandro finally looked at me, as Gio's vomiting had slowed down, only for it to pick back up.

I gave him a quick nod, then dashed to a nearby bathroom.

I noticed that the room I had entered happened to be Elijah's room.