23. Russians

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

Once we made it to the dinner party, I noticed that there was multiple rich cars stationed out the front.

After I stopped looking at the cars and towards the building, I was stunned.

This wasn't what I was expecting.

It was clearly an 1800's-built home, as it had all the structure, windows, basically anything a rich person in the 1800's had for a home, this house had it.

I was in awe at this place.

"Hurry up" Damon then ushered me forward as he grabbed my hand.

When we entered the foyer though, there was many people gathered around, so I tightly clasped my hand into Damon's hand, which he soon realized as he tightened his hold, and pulled me a little closer to him.

"Andra tutto bene" Damon whispered into my ear.

(everything will be alright)

I started to scan the crowd to see where all of my other brothers had gone, but I soon noticed someone familiar.

Someone I didn't think would be here.

Harry Creed.

"I'm just going to go over there" I whispered to Damon, as he looked down and nodded to where I was pointing.

Leo was standing with Harry, and his older brother Hunter.

I squeezed my way through the older people, as some of them gave me looks of displeasure, but others gave me a sweet smile before they turned back to their conversations.

It was just all round weird.

"Hi Harry" I chirped.

"Hi Gia. Fancy seeing you here" he responded, as he turned towards me.

"Fancy seeing you here too. What brings you here though?" I questioned.

"Well, I have more older brothers just like you do, and this is our house"

"It a lovely place Harry. Who are your brothers?"

"Well, Hunter obviously. Then there is Harvey, who is my eldest brother at 23, then there is Hayden over there, and he just turned 21, then Holden is over there. He is 19. Harvey does business with your brothers, and he is really close with your cousin, Gabriele, I think it was" Harry explained as he pointed to his older brothers.

"Oh. I think I've seen Harvey before with Gabriele at the gym once and Hayden seems familiar as well"

"Yeah, they work for your brothers in the mafia" Harry said.

It so casually, like he was used to it all.

"Right" after I responded,

Then the whole room went silent, as someone held their glass up.