39. Father's Forgiveness

- Georgia Monroe - 

- Georgia Monroe - 

What was so important that he had to come to a 'Monroe Only' event on Christmas day?

Where we in that much danger that he sacrificed his life to speak to us that night?

"I would like to announce that both the American and Italian Mafia are at great risk due to the Russian Mafia, hence why I am here to make the proposal of the merging mafias" Raphael announced.

Those words made my breathing sporadic.

What was so bad that we had to ban together?

"Hey, Hey, shh" suddenly, I felt someone's hands resting on my shoulders, as they lent down to whisper in my ear.

The voice held familiarity, love, concern.

I relaxed as I knew who it was.

Ace.

I hadn't spoken to him much in the past couple of hours, since I had been in the car with him really.

I could smell his usual cologne that gave me great comfort whenever I was having a panic attack or breaking down.

"You're ok" he then placed a kiss on the side of my temple, which made my nerves disappear.

"Buon appetite" someone started, which restarted the chatter while everyone started to eat the food that had been plated on gold plates.

(Translation: enjoy your meal)

I then felt Ace's hands leave my shoulders as he went to sit down in his seat beside Alessandro.

For as long as I had known the two of them, they never seemed to be seen apart from one another, which they seemed to have still not grown out of, a year later.

"I never asked how you got here" Colton started the conversation this time, which I was grateful for, as it got my attention away from the men that continued to stare at me.

Two of them I knew, and one of them looked familiar, but I had never seen nor spoken to him.

Weird.

"I ran away from the orphanage when it was burning down a few months ago. I was then found by these two men who brought me too this centre, and they took my DNA and found my brothers. Alessandro Monroe now has full legal custody over me" I explained.

"Do they know what happened at the foster homes?" Caleb questioned this time.

"Yeah. They found out in a kind of embarrassing way" I didn't elaborate on how.

"Well, I am glad someone knows and that they can help you more than what we could have" Colton responded.

The two of them were the two that I told everything that happened.