12. Starting School

- Georgia Monroe -

- Georgia Monroe -

2 hours had passed.

2 hours and we were stuck in the same room as eachother.

Diego and Damon had wrestled with eachother.

Luca had been called in here to give Matteo and Leo a slap on the cheek for their shouting, which surprisingly, got them to shut up.

Everyone was sick of eachother. No one wanted to listen to one another.

Nothing was working.

I couldn't sleep.

Everyone was about to chop each other's heads off if they made a stupid noise.

"Come on, we need to go home now" Axel entered the room.

Thank God, I was about to kick Diego in the cheek if he didn't get his legs off of my lap.

All I wanted to do was sleep in peace.

"Hurry up George" Damon ever so nicely dragged me off the couch.

"Can't a girl get any sleep?" I groaned which just made my older brothers laugh at me.

"It's not funny" I whined, as my eyes started to flitter shut.

"here, let me help you" Elijah then allowed me to climb onto his back, so he could carry me.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he carried us towards the cars that had been stationed out the front.

My eyes started to fully shut, but before they did, I whispered "Thanks Lijah" as my eyes fully closed.

I then heard a soft chuckle and a "Goodnight Georgia" before darkness consumed me.

                                                                                      ~

"Come on Georgia, it's time to get up" someone had decided to grace me with their presence this morning.

They also decided that the windows needed to be opened, which annoyed me further.

I just wanted to sleep.

"Nooooo" I whined.

"Yessssss" it was Ace.

I couldn't stay mad at Ace, as he was secretly my favourite brother.

He just had that aroma about him that smelt like dark, rich chocolate mixed with some deep wine and men's cologne.

It wasn't too strong nor was it too faint that you had to be standing next to him to smell it.

It was just right.

"Your uniform is hanging on your closet door, and I am taking your bag downstairs to add your lunch and water too" Ace explained.

"Thanks Ace" I mumbled as I sat up in bed, only to notice that I looked like a complete and utter mess.