09.Everyone has Secrets

"Georgia" Leo whined from beside me at the kitchen bench

"Leooooo" I whined back.

"Can we do something?" Leo asked.

It had been a full week since I had arrived at my original home, which meant that there was 2 weeks left of the school holidays before the start of a new term.

"I don't know, can we do something?" I sassed back with a hint of sarcasm.

"That was good" Leo responded with a slight chuckle.

"What are you two doing?" Gabriele asked in a bored tone.

Apparently, our cousins were going to be moving into this big ass house we live in.

They even had their own corridor that had all their bedrooms.

"Nothing at this point" I groaned, leaning my head on the kitchen bench.

"Well, I can't help you with that" Gab said, turning on his heel to leave the kitchen.

"Not so fast. We are going to do something together. The whole family" Ric said, turning Gab around so that he came back into the kitchen.

The three of us groaned at what Ric mentioned.

"Come on, it won't be that bad" Ric said, pulling us all up so that we would follow him.

"Yes, it will" Gab whined as he was practically dragged by the ear, but Ric held my hand gently.

My brothers definitely have a soft spot for me.

           ---

After many board games and multiple arguments, we were all finally allowed to have some time to ourselves before having dinner together.

I was so close to punching Damon in the face and taping Matteo's mouth shut for the rest of my life.

Damon cheated and Matteo wouldn't stop shouting for what seemed like days.

So, after I was told to leave the room before I hurt someone, (kind words, I know), I decided to do some more exploring of the house.

You know, get my bearings and all, because this house was fucking huge.

When I mean huge, like there is a basement, and 3 floors on top of it.

I decided to go look in the basement, as I hadn't really been shown it and no one had said that I couldn't go there.

I only ever see some of the boys come down here, so I decided to check it out for myself.

As I was creeping down the stairs, I heard some voices.

They sounded so familiar, but then again, I could just be hearing people from upstairs walking past the door.

But the voices seemed to be getting louder as I made it to the bottom of the stairs.