34. If Only

"Harry!"

"Harry!"

I heard my eldest brothers voice boom from downstairs.

I was just about sick and tired of everyone calling me whenever they needed me, but they were never there for me when I needed them.

Other than Gia and the rest of our friends, I had just about no one to go to.

And now that we were moving out of Gia's family home, I wasn't going to have the one person I trusted the most by my side.

Even though I had only known her for a few months, it felt like we had been friends for years.

"Harry!" Harvey's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I dragged my tired body out of bed, and slowly walked out of my room, so I could look over the balcony that ran around the stairs.

"What?!" I yelled back.

I was too tired for this shit.

My 15th birthday was coming up in a few days.

Like we would do anything for it.

It would be the 7th one without them.

"Come and help load these suitcases into the car, will you?" Harvey looked up at me.

Always whatever Harvey wanted.

As much as I loved him, he just wasn't the same loveable older brother, that I could approach with all of my night terrors.

He was too busy trying to keep up with Gia's family, that it made me feel like he didn't love me for who I really was.

He always wanted me wearing suits with bow ties.

That just wasn't me.

It never will be.

He's been trying to create this boy that I'm not.

I just will never be what he wants me to be.

"Harry, hurry up!" Hayden called.

"Sure, Hay Hay" I let the nickname roll off my tongue, as I started walking down the stairs.

Whatever my older brothers wanted.

---

"So Harry, are you going to try out for the school football team next year?" Axel asked.

Of course, just another thing I had to worry about.

All my older brothers had been in the school football team, so it only made sense that I would join them.

"I don't know. Doesn't really seem like my thing" I responded, not looking at anyone, as I swirled my food around my fork.

"Come on Harry, we've all done it" Holden then nudged my left arm, as he was sitting to my left.