Part 19/ The dresses.

Balancing the stupid box on my hip,I open the front door,and take off my shoes,dropping the bag in the middle of the small hall before walking in the living room.
He's right there,surrounded by a giant box,bubble wrap and cables,clicking something on the remote. Frank just lays close to him an observes.
"Hey. What's going on?"

"Hey,I got you a new tv, your old one wasn't working,remember?"
"I just needed a new hdmi cable..." I look up at the huge flatscreen hanging on my wall.
"Oh...well. You can donate that now,or put it in the kitchen." He kisses my forehead before taking the bag and box from my hands.

"Why did you-...oh I can't do this right now. I don't have the energy." I take out my phone and write in my notes app.
"What are you doing?"
"Setting a reminder to argue with you about this tomorrow." He smiles as he stirs something on the stove top,the smell making my stomach growl immediately.

"Hungry?"
"Very." I follow him,wrapping my arms around his waist,peeking over him to see what he's making,which looks like tomato soup.
"I'll also make you some grilled cheese."
"That would be very much appreciated." I kiss his back,pressing my cheek against it and inhaling his sweet smell. He reminds me of rain in the beginning of October,mixed with fresh apples.

"How was therapy?" He asks,turning around and pulling me against him,his hand pushing strands of hair away from my face as he kisses both of my cheeks.
"It was good. Doctor thinks that I'm doing well,mentally. And she think it's good that we're spending time together and taking things slow."
"Good." He smiles.

"She was also happy to know that we had a sexual encounter. But that's not important..."
"Oh? Was she?" He smirks,his eyes looking up and down my body.
"Mhmm. She was afraid that I had become emotionally numb and just generally not physically affectionate."
"I'm happy to prove her wrong. Anytime." I roll my eyes and push him away,grabbing the box from the table.

"What's that?" He asks.
"It's from Meg. I think it's my bridesmaids dress. I'm terrified to see what it is."
"You haven't seen it before?"
"Nope. She just asked for our sizes."
"Are you gonna be the maid of honor?"
I scoff "God,no. It's probably that whore best friend of hers,Mandy. She just asked me to be a bridesmaid because of my dad. I honestly don't care."

After about 20 minutes of me trying to fit into this god awful baby pink dress,I walk to the living room to show Stefan.
I'm 90% sure that she sent me a smaller size on purpose,but I don't give a single fuck,I will resize my ribs If I have to,and I'm still wearing this fucking dress.
"What do you think?"
He looks up,his eyes widening "Oh wow. It's so...pink? Jesus."

"I look like the fifth missing Teletubie."
"No,no. You look absolutely beautiful. It's just...wow."
"Please don't ask me to bend over,It will split in the back." He laughs,walking over and looking at the dress on me.
"Well,at least we know we won't loose you in a crowd,pink panther." He says,as I barely move my arm to hit him.

"I hate her so much. I'm putting bed bugs in this and sending it back. Please help me." I raise my arm,letting him pull down the zipper that's on my side. He smiles as he does,pulling it down my body until I'm left in just my undergarments,breathing in air,something that I couldn't do before.

"If she thinks that I'm getting her a gift after what I have to put up with,she has lost her goddamn mind..." I see that he's not paying attention anymore,instead his eyes are on my body.
I was wearing a lavender lace set,one of the many things I invested in after we started getting...serious.
Not that he didn't want me in my hello kitty underwear,but just to avoid the awkward conversation,it's better If I try to at least look sexy.

"Charlie, what are you wearing?" The poor guy tries so hard to hold eye contact,but fails miserably when his eyes keep shifting down to my boobs.
"Nothing. Just some pretty underwear I got recently." I shrug innocently.
"What was wrong with the cute flower ones?" He smirks,his fingers slightly touching my arm.