Part 15/ Pin roller.

Charlie.

Ya know when you go out to drink,and you tell yourself that you're gonna have one,maybe two drinks,but then you have ten.
And it's okay,because you can handle it,because you're an adult.

And then you wake up the next morning with regret,a headache and all sorts of wrong life decisions.
And suddenly you're life sucks,you're a screw up,and I don't fucking know,there's suddenly a earthquake and a hurricane?

Has that ever happened to you in emotions? And like...hormones?

I open my eyes lazily as the person next to me is adding so much heat to my body.
To my...naked body?
Holy motherfucking hell.
I.slept.with.Stefan.

I...We...no...why?
Oh,God.Oh God.
I let out a panicked breath as I peel his hand off my waist.
He stirs slightly and turns on his back,the blanket under his waist exposing just what we did last night.

I stand up slowly,but In my own disaster state,fall face first on my Persian rug.
I hear a faint meow and look up,to see Frank.
"Don't you dare judge me,you asshole."
I hiss and try to stand up,but I can barely walk.
I'm...limping?

I knew I was gonna be sore as fuck,but to be limping like I'm missing a limb was far from my expectations.
And then yes,of course,all the memories from last night hit me like a lightning bolt.

Stefan undressing me.
Touching me.
Kissing me.
His lips.
His hands.
Him on top of me.
My nails in his back.
His hands around my neck.
My screams.
His moans.
Him saying my name slowly.

Son of a bitch.

***

"Hey.There's my little convict." Lilly says with a bright smile from behind the counter.
I waddle myself towards her as I chuckle but she frowns.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? What happened?" She asks at once.

"Nothing.My dad bailed me out. I haven't heard anything about the club,yet. How was the funeral?" I ask,putting my bag away,and tying my apron around my bright blue uniform.
"Fine.He died.Was buried." She waves it off "Didn't Stefan come to get you,why your dad?"

"They both did.They met actually.It went well."
"That still doesn't explain why you're limping? Did you hurt your foot?" She looks down as I bite my lip.
"What?" She raises an eyebrow at me.
"You didn't..." She says as I continue to bite my bottom lip.

"With rich boy?! No way!" She almost shouts.
"Shhh." I press my hand against her mouth.
She pushes me away as she laughs and looks exited at the same time.
"Was It good? It was right? Wait,is that why you're limping? Is he big?" She asks with a smirk.

"You are a pig." I say as she rolls her eyes "Tell me."
I sigh "Well,let's just say his bank account may not be big,but somethings still are."
"Shut up" she laughs "How big?"
"Girl,it felt like I was being sawed in half."

She picks up a carrot and shows it to me,as I frown at her.
"Just nod your head." She insists as I sigh and shake it instead.
She picks up a cucumber and raises her eyebrow at me as I nibble on my lip.
Next,she picks up a rolling pin,and shows it to me.

No reaction from me told her all she needed to know,and now she's hyperventilating laughing,while I'm dying in pain.
"Stop laughing. I need Advil."
"I'm sorry babe.Well...was it good? He seems like a selfish person,if you know what I mean."