Part 32/ Future plans.

"Hey babe. You wanna wake up and eat something before you go? You're gonna be late."

Groaning,I get up and crack my joints,each sound causing pain,a result of spending a night on Uriah's old uncomfortable couch.
The judging looks are definitely there when I enter their small kitchen,and plop down on a chair.
"Coffee?" He asks as I nod,not bothering to look up.

Lilly places a plate in front of me that has a panini and some eggs,and I thank her,before I start eating.
They sit down quietly,not saying anything but I know,Lilly especially,is itching inside to ask away.
"Stefan and I had a fight." I explain as they nod,looking like disappointed parents.

"May we ask why?" Uri says.
"You may," I sigh "It started off stupid. But in the end it got really bad. To a point where we were screaming at each other."
"Stefan? Screaming?" Lilly asks as I glare at her.
"He can never do wrong in your eyes."

"That's not true."
"What happened." Uriah says before I could reply to Lilly.
"I asked him to pay the electric bill like a week ago,and he didn't." I drink some coffee as they stare.
"That's it?" She asks as I roll my eyes.

"No,Lilly. I'm not crazy," I lean back in my chair "He didn't pay. So they turned the power off. In midst of me finishing an essay who's deadline was in like an hour." I groan again.
"So I called him irresponsible,amongst some other unpleasant things. He also said some unpleasant things. So I took my laptop and went to one of our neighbors to use their wifi."

"Which neighbor?" Lilly asks as I stay silent.
"Charlie,you didn't." She pinches the bridge of her nose.
"What?" Uri asks as she turns to him.
"She used meth Jeff's wifi."
"Charlie." Uri scolds me as I roll my eyes.

"Now you can see why Stefan overreacted the way he did."

"What the fuck where you thinking? Do you know he used to be a drug dealer?" He asks hysterically.
"Who do you think I used to buy weed from,Stefan."
"So that's reason enough to stay with him behind a closed door. What if he had hurt you." He was yelling as I lit candles over the apartment.

"Actually he was very pleasant. He didn't yell at me. Nor was he pissing me the fuck off."
"You are also pissing me the fuck off. You're over reacting." He hisses as I stand in front of him.
"No,I would have over reacted If I missed the deadline to turn in my essay and failed my class because you choose to be a fucking irresponsible idiot."

"I forgot."
"Is this what is going to happen when we live together. Me taking all responsibility and dealing with your rich boy bullshit?"
"Well maybe we shouldn't just live together."
I'm shocked at his response,stepping back as I glare at him.
"That easy huh?" I shake my head " Let's start right now." I put on my jacket and shoes before walking out.

"Wow." Lilly simply says as I shrug.
"Are you going to talk to him?" Uri asks.
"He has to apologize to me first." I take the plate and cup,washing them,and also wash my hands.
"You can't be so damn stubborn Charlie." Lilly says as I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes,Stefan did something stupid. But do you really think this is how your relationship should go? Getting mad at each other about every stupid thing?" She asks as I stay silent.
"We would never have made it past the first year If we decided that it wouldn't work out because of a fight."

"You just have to remember that you love the person enough to forget the anger." Uri says,placing a kiss on my cheek as he walks to the bathroom.
"I have to go," I just say,getting up and grabbing my bag "I don't wanna be late."

***

I cross my legs,tapping my fingers impatiently but more so nervously against the wooden chair's handle.
"How have you been?" He asks as I divert my eyes to him and smile.
"Good. Thank you."