Part 12 / High.

"You're gone and I gotta stay high,all the time. To keep you of my mind." Habits,Tove Lo.

______________________

Stefan.

"You want some lunch before you leave?" She says from the kitchen.
"That'd be great." I crack my neck and put my textbooks down for a while.
"I'm sure she was talking to me."
I roll my eyes as he walks in the kitchen in front of me,and starts making out with Charlie.
In my kitchen.
Where I eat.

Confused?
Let me enlighten you; my life is a fucking shit-show.
Let's go back to January first,shall we?
First day of the year,and It already was a reflection of how my year was apparently going to go.

Yes,Charlie kissed me.
Yes,I liked it. A lot. More than I should have.
I have looked at her,and maybe had an inappropriate thought or two,but never did I imagine that something would happen between us.

But in that moment,while she was kissing me. Her fingertips touching me.
My hands caressing her soft skin,while she was moaning? I wanted to do nothing more than sleep with her.
And I probably would have,but,she said stop.

And in a second the fog cleared up,and I was thinking with my head instead of my smaller one.
I got off her. Slept on the hotel's couch,and we never mentioned it.
When we came back home,I went back to sleeping on the pull out sofa,and we went back to where we were.

Not really.

We would just say hi and bye when we saw each other,and unwillingly hang out when Uriah and Lilly were with us.
But even they sensed tension.
And right now,more than I wanna stab this grandpa,I wanna erase that night completely,and get my friend back.

"Chad. Always a pleasure." I sigh walking past them.
"I made you a sandwich too,Stefan." Charlie says pulling away from him.
"Thanks swe- Charlie." I pray to God that she didn't catch on to that.

"I'm really sorry babe. But I have to take this on the go. I have a phycology class to get to. Thank you babe." He kisses her and they both walk to the door before she walks back with a smile on her face.
"Do you think he calls you babe as a form of endearment,or it's to remind himself that you are an actual baby compared to him."

She chuckles "He's only eight years older than me. And I respect him because after all those years,he finally decided to get a collage education."
"When you were fourteen,he was twenty-two . So technically,he's a pedophile."

"O my God...Stop it! Stop getting in my head!" She hits my arm ad I smile victoriously.
"Besides,we haven't done anything yet."
"That's...wired. How come?" I ask.
"You really wanna talk about my sex life?" She raises an eyebrow at me as I shrug.
"I don't have anything better to do."

Considering I was almost a part of it.

"I don't know. Every time I wanna...do anything,he rejects me. He says he wants to take it slow. Is something wrong with me?"
"Where do I start? Hypothermic heart or daddy issues?" She frowns.

I clear my throat "I'm sorry Charlie. I was kidding."
"It's okay blue balls- rich boy. I know you're mad about certain things. I don't take it personally." She winks before she starts walking away.

"Nothing is wrong with you Charlie. And If grandpa is stupid enough to see that,then he doesn't deserve you."
She smiles before walking to her bedroom.