Part 22/ After two years.

He holds me against his body as he walks to the bedroom,my legs wrapped around his waist,his mouth on mine,while his erection pokes against my ass,making me a tiny bit flustered,before he throws me on top of the bed. I push myself up on my elbows,staring at him as his eyes rake over my body,a look of hunger,so intense,I feel like it's going to burn my skin.
"You have to tell me If you want me to stop,Charlie. Right now. Or else..."
"I don't want you to stop." I say,a little bit breathless,my eyes on his shorts,the evidence of his arousal causing me to blush in embarrassment.

He smirks,grabbing me by my ankle and pulls me to the edge of the bed,my ass almost falling off of it. He straddles my hips for a few seconds,his mouth landing on mine softly,just a tease,before he moves his lips on my neck. Licking and biting the skin there,causing me to close my eyes as his breath teases my ear
"Who was the last person to touch you,angel?"
I swallow "You."
"That's right," He says in a smug tone "And you want me to be the first one to do it again,after two years?"

I nod,avoiding his eyes as his hand slowly pushes the bikini top off of my nipples,before he uses his hand to squeeze them gently,lowering his mouth first on one nipple,then the other,using his other hand,he jerks my chin so that I keep my eyes on his.
"Who do you belong to,Charlie?" He asks.

If any other man were to ask me this question, their neck would have already been broken just from the audacity to say it.
But I know what Stefan meant.
My mind may be mine,but my heart and body belonged to him. Wether I wanted to admit it fo myself or not.

"You." He smiles in appreciation,going back to suck on my breasts,leaving some sort of marks on them.
"Tell me you want me to fuck you,baby." My breath is caught in my throat as he mutters the words,kissing down my whole body,sits on the floor on his knees and reaches the hem of my bikini bottoms.
"Please..." Is the only thing I manage to say before he pulls the tiny piece to the side,his tongue licking along my centre.

I whimper,looking down to see his eyes on mine as he continues,first slowly,tasting me,savoring me,his moans sending vibrations along my body,before he spreads my lips with his fingers,plunging his tongue inside me,making me moan,very loudly.
"Say it." He repeats.
"I-...I want-I want you to fuck me." I mumble,trying to put together any thoughts that I have at the moment.

"So fucking sweet. Mine." He says before he resumes,his hand reaching up to pinch my nipples as he sucks on my clit,making my eyes roll back,sparks flying behind my closed eyelids as I inch closer and closer to my orgasm.
In a second,he stops,pulling away completely when he stands on his feet,wiping his mouth with the back of his hand,the action making me even more wet.
"I was so close..." I groan in frustration.

"I know," He says with fake sympathy "I'm sorry,angel. Did you want to come on my tongue?" I don't answer,making him chuckle as he walks to his bag and gets a condom. He grabs my wrists,pulling me upwards on the bed,letting me fall on top of the soft mattress,before he kneels between my thighs,pulling off his shorts and tosses them to the side.

"I hope you can forgive me for this,sweetheart," He says,ripping the packet with his teeth.
"For what?" I ask in confusion.
"I thought that when I slept with you again,I'd do it gently,and lovingly. But I don't think that's an option..." My eyes drift down to his dick,his hand holding it as he pulls on the condom. So thick,so perfect,some precum leaking from the tip,making me miss the taste of him in my mouth.

"That wasn't really our style..." I whisper,making him smile slightly.
"It wasn't,was it?" He kisses me again,his tongue making me moan from the intensity in which it was driving itself into my mouth,biting my lips,sucking the skin on my neck.
"Right now,all I want is to fuck you until all you can remember is my name. And later,I'll fuck you slow and sweet." I nod,before he grabs both of my wrists in one of his hands,pulling them over my head,as he spreads my legs further apart,settling himself between them.