Part 8/ Horror.

"I created a monster,a hell within my head." Nightmare,Set It Off.

_______________________

"No,wait. Don't go in there..."
"I have to. It's the only way."
"Please..."

I look to my left slightly and roll my eyes to a point where i think i see my frontal lobe.
I look back at the horror movie we've been watching for the past hour,correction- I have been watching,and Lilly and Uriah have been making out through.

I lift my head off my pillow and throw it at them,hitting them both on their face,and causing them to pull away.
"Have you no shame? That man is getting murdered,while your hand is down her pants!"
They chuckle as they sit up after I turn on the light,they glare at me.

"Wait,the movie's over?" Lilly asks,adjusting her bra...
"Yes you horn dogs. The guy died." I pick up the empty bowls that previously contained chips and popcorn,putting them in the kitchen sink.
"Buzzkill." Uriah mutters as I stick my tongue out at him.

"So,how is it living with Stefan? Do you miss me?" Lilly asks putting glasses in the sink.
"A little. On the bright side,there is less hair everywhere. And no one is having sex in my shower."
She gasps as she hits my arm "You know about that?"
"Babe,the whole building knows about that."

"Besides,how did you accomplish that. I wanted to try It once. Didn't even get started.Never happening again."
She laughs "You just haven't found the right person. Besides,what happened."
"It's better I didn't. I could have hit my head against the shampoo shelf,and Travis couldn't have hold me,I would have slipped and almost cracked my head on a floor tile."
"Oh yeah,you've mentioned that." Uriah says casually.

"Travis? Seriously? The only thing smaller than his brain was his penis.I thought you didn't hook up with him."Lilly says as I laugh.
"I didn't.He was cute. Just a summer fling." I shrug,washing the dishes as Lilly dries them.

We hear the front door open and close,forgetting that someone was missing.
"Stefan's here." Lilly remarks.
"I hope you're hungry. I left you some-..."
"O my God!" Lilly shouts,causing me to look up.

It's Stefan,but It isn't Stefan.

He's barely walking,that's why Uriah runs to his side,helping him sit down on the sofa.
I run over too,grabbing the sides of his face,I scan it quickly.
His face is bruised in more places than one,a black eye, a cut eyebrow and lip.

"Stefan,are you okay? What the hell happened?!" I shout as he lies his head down.
"Who did this to you?!" Lilly asks too.
He groans "I'm fine. Some guys just decided I needed a bigger punishment for what they assume I did to Lydia."
"You couldn't fight back?" Uri asks concerned.

"There was like four of them. Football captain and some other guys."
"Martin?" Lilly says looking at me.
"What the fuck did that dickhead have against you?" Uriah asks.
I scoff "He's the one to judge. He puts roofies in girl's drinks like they're vitamins."

"Not helping Charlie." He says slowly.
"Sorry. Let's get you to a hospital." I stand up and grab his hand.
"I'm fine. I'm not going anywhere." He says pulling back.
"What the fuck do you mean?! You could have a concussion! Or a hemorrhage. Stefan,get up!"

"I said I'm fine! They were kind enough to only mark my face. Since that was the thing that attracted girls. Their words." He groans again.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Lilly and Uriah ask for the hundredth time.