Part 3/ A shit ton of questions.

"Wanna taste you..."  - Kissing strangers,DNCE.

________________________

Stefan.

You gotta love being hungover.
That horrible moment when you wake up from your sleep,and everything hits you like a fucking train.
Headache,nausea,thirst,hunger,pain
emotions. All that stupid shit.

The smell of regret and Vodka fills my nostrils the second my eyes open slightly. Also something else,but I can't quite determine what it is.
I open my eyelids and am faced with an unknown wall.
It has two windows,potted plants,and a few picture frames.

I raise my head a little and realize I'm on a floor.
I'm sleeping on a strangers floor?
Well,at least they gave me a pillow.
"The fuck...?" I turn my head,and see someone sitting on the couch threw my blurry vision.
"Morning sunshine." She says.

"Um..." I say rubbing my eyes so I see her more clearly.
"Here." She passes me an Advil and a bottle of water.
"Thank you..." But I stop before I swallow them.
"How do I know this is Advil?" I ask.

"If I wanted to kill you,I would have just stabbed you last night." She says shrugging.
"I guess." I say gulping them down with a shit ton of water.
"Where the fuck am I? What happened?" I ask rubbing my head.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" She asks placing her coffee mug on the table.
"Uh...?" I scratch the back of my neck as I sit in the floor.
"You forgot how you made love to me? And told me we were gonna be forever together?" She asks,almost crying.

"Oh God.Please don't cry. I..."
I stop when I see her with a shitty grin on her face.
"I'm just fucking with you." She says throwing her head back in laughter.
"You were pretty fucked up last night. And got your ass kicked." She points to the blood on my white shirt.
"You were also rambling about how you have nowhere to go. So I helped." She shrugs taking a sip.

"You're heavy as fuck,by the way." She says as I genuinely smile.
Now since my head has cleared up a little,I stop and look at my hero,apparently.
Her dark brown hair is pulled up i to a bun on top of her head.
Her dark skin almost glows in the morning sun. She has usual brown eyes,but has the most unique beauty.

"...later?" She says as my eyes snap to her again.
"Pardon?"
"I said if you wanted to take a shower,and we could talk later?" She says standing up "No offense,but you look like crap."

I stand up and follow her while my eyes unwillingly trace over her body.
Damn.
You can see most outlines of her body in the tight tank top she's wearing,and cotton shorts.
Small waist,wide hips,long legs and an ass that could...

"Here.These hope these will fit you." She says giving me a towel and clothes,stoping me from my inappropriate thoughts.
"Bathroom's the only other room that doesn't have a bed in it.Knock yourself out." She says with a small smile.

"Thank you." I want to ask her why she's doing this,but first I should shower so she doesn't have to handle how I smell like a strip club in Atlanta.
I decide to ask her something else,or rather tell her.
"Stefan." I say extending my hand out.

She looks up at me and smiles before reaching out her smaller hand forward.
"Charlie."
Beautiful smile.
I nod before I walk down the tiny apartment and into the bathroom.

Charlie.

***

I smell like vanilla,apricot and rose petals.
The hot water felt like heaven against my sore and tired body.
I feel much more awake now,all freshened up.
I put on the pants that fit fine,and the shirt that's just a little tight around my chest.