Part 18/ Pulse.

"Whatever It takes. Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins."
- Whatever It takes,Imagine Dragons.

Stefan.

My brain has comprehended the fact that I'm broker than a window in hurricane,but my heart just doesn't seem to.

Last year for spring break I went to Milan.
The year before that,I was in Barcelona.
I slept with a model.
I flew in a helicopter.

Guess who went camping by a lake this year?

Let's ignore the fact the Charlie basically assaulted my eardrums by screaming all her favorite songs,which she all had on CD's, labeled may I add.
So yeah,I had to listen songs from CD's that were titled like "Background music to my shit show of a life" to "Father would disapprove".

At one point,Uri and Lilly were tired,so they slept in the back seats for a while since it takes a day to drive to the place,and I volunteered to drive.
I see Charlie take out a CD and pop in another one that said "New..." .
So Imagine my surprise when she had two of my favorite songs on there.
One by AC/DC and another by Imagine Dragons.

I raise an eyebrow at her as she smiles "What?"
"Nothing." I grab her hand and place a kiss on top of it as I smile "You're adorable."
She rolls her eyes as she tries to stop herself from smiling and continues to sing along.

The week actually didn't end up being so bad. Uriah and Lilly are a pleasure to be around. They're not one of those couples that wish human interaction never existed,they're normally in love.
If that's a thing.

The lake was absolutely beautiful and so worth the drive,we swam in it every day,and I was once pushed off the dock by the three musketeers.
The campfires reminded me of when my dad used to take me and my brothers hunting,which was the only actual time he would spend with us.

"He made you kill a bunny?" Lilly says on the verge of tears with a terrified look on her face as I nod.
"I was seven.I threw up all day after it. Fucked me up." I shake my head as I take a sip of my beer.
"Oh,poor baby. I'm so sorry." Charlie places her head on my shoulder as I smile down at her.

Sleeping with Charlie in a small tent was more fun than I expected...
But that's a story for another day.
The most hilarious and most memorable even happened when one night,when Lilly and Uri were too tired to come on a night walk with us.

"...he didn't really have much confidence until he found Lilly. Either of them did actually."
"And you always had the Beyonce ego that you posses today?" I ask as she pushes me.
"Look who's talking? I bet you started passing girls noted since kindergarten."

I chuckle as I scratch the back of my neck "More like spent half of middle school stuffed in a locker."
Her face falls immediately as she stops to look at me "No shit. Dude,really?"
I shrug "I was richer than all of them there. I never showed off,but when you go to a private school,those things spread out."

"They bullied you because you were rich? Babe,that's what I have been doing for half a year." She cups my face as we both lean against a tree.
I laugh "I guess. I was vulnerable too. Small,skinny little kid who liked to draw comic books."

She smiles "That's cute. Wait,you used to bee small? I just imagined you to come out of the womb weighing a hundred pounds."
"I started getting taller in high school. That's when I started getting a little more confident."

She places a small kiss on the tip of my nose before she places her lips against mine.
Is it just me,or are fuck-buddies not supposed to do...this?
"You want me to kick your bully's ass?Just give me a name." She says as I laugh.
"That's okay. I'm over it." I say before I kiss her again.