Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Well, don't worry I am not going to abandon my unfinished fanfiction, MOIRAI- THE PREDESTINED. As I completed Shadows of Enigma and I AM YOURS FOREVER, after completing MOIRAI- THE PREDESTINED, I am planning to retire from Ek Dewaana Tha fanfiction fandom.

Why you ask, Well... It's just that I am getting busier each passing day. Hence, it will be difficult for me to start/continue to write fanfiction on ShivAnya/ShiVik. This is the best time to announce my retirement plan to you all.

However, it is not the only thing I am here to discuss. The fact is that I have a plot in my mind since the ending of the show. Therefore I am going to share the plotline here and tag the few of writers who are still in this fandom and write on them. More precisely, after seeing things like this on Ao3 site, I came up with this idea of 'Writing Challenge'. It will not be a challenge completely, but a heart-felt request of mine. I didn't want to waste the idea for not getting time to write.

Here we go-

~Plotline Points~

-(Organise these points according to your own story building. I am just starting the main lines here.)-

1. Keeping the similarities with the show Shiv and Sharanya were lovers in past life just like they showed in the show, how they met everything.

2. That first encounter with each other when she got into an accident with Shiv on the road while practicing driving with her Dad.

3. But because of an fatal accident she went to coma and he died. Just like they showed in the show.

4. The entry of Vyom and how they showed everything about him in the show apart from that Psycho part.

5. Vyom is not Psycho lover here neither he is black character. He is gray just like normal people like us. Doesn't want to hurt his loved ones including Sharanya. Shiv is also not a black character or villain. A gray character just like others.

6. Waking up from the coma and memory loss, after experiencing spooky situations Sharanya and Vyom would reveal the truth together. During this period Sharanya would feel for him. Vyom was already in love in her.

7. Put the twists and turns of your own. Writers have full freedom to do that without doubt. Select your villains of your own.

8. Shiv can't be revived as he is dead. Will find peace eventually.

9. The ending you can choose from bellow-

• After getting her memories back she felt grief and decided to move on of her own. Leaving Vyom behind. They part aparts. Living her life alone- A sad ending.

• Resolving her past Sharanya left everyone behind for the few years to find herself. Eventually she met with Vyom and moved on with him after reciprocating their feelings for each other. - A heartwarming happy ending.

• Vyom moving on with Shivani and they will get married after awhile. Sharanya's moving on with another guy may be or may not be, you decide - A bittersweet ending.

• No particular conclusion of their lives. Only a few hints. - An open ending.

• Please try not to put reincarnation track. It would be too predictable.

10. Remember it's a canon Divergence plot. So most of the scenes can be similar/same with the show. But to a point your plot will lead it's own towards an alternative ending from the original one.

So, that's it.

°°°°°°°

Rules-

1. There is no deadline for starting this story. Just tag me or inform me whenever you start writing.

2. Please put my name on 'Plotline concept' credit. Not more than this.

3. You can select or approach to your other writer friends as well to participate in it.

4. I am going to read all of your writing. Just be ensured that I will be your permanent reader throughout this story progression.

5. You can create your own original characters of your own imagination.

******

Well that's it. I hope that you guys will participate and keep my requests. I am tagging my favourite writers and newly bloomed friend authors here.

Thank you in advance! ♡

diehardfan1

Habibasathi

salley145

priyadarshini_198_

belle_your_author

******
***
*
With Love
Sumi96
♡♡♡
*
***
******