Chapter 25

Continued From The Past...

Third Person Point of View

"Yeah Mom I am ready now." Sharanya shouted from her room while holding her cell phone.

"Yeah. Tell me now." She said to the person who was on thr other side of the phone, while blushing.

"I was telling you that, tomorrow I am going to talk with your parents about our relationship and ...marriage!" Shiv told her from the other side of the phone.

Sharanya's heart was pounding loudly in her ribs. She had dreamed of it for ages, even before she came to know about Shiv's feelings for her.

"Okay Mr Lambu. I will wait for that.. Please come back fast from Manali. I am missing you terribly." She said, her face was red like tomato.

"Don't call me that! Anyway bye for now my lady!" Shiv replied from the other side, smiling.

Sharanya was smiling continuously remembering his last words before cutting the call.

She came from her room to the downstairs for doing her breakfast. It was the month of April, 4 months since the engagement party and Shiv's proposal for marriage. The final semester of their graduation would occur in the month of May. But it didn't affect the relationship of the newly engaged couple. They didn't bother for the finals at all which caused Sharanya little bit headache sometimes. Shivani and Vyom were like an old married couple these days, always doing fighting with each other, in a funny way of course.

Sharanya and Shiv had continued their normal meetings, datings secretly. Their families were suspecting them even more after that engagement party.

"Bye mom, see you soon." Sharanya went out her house ignoring the suspicious glance of her mother. Her father was grinning at Suman.

She came near her college and called her bestie for knowing her location. Shivani picked up the phone.

"Hey where are you?" Sharanya asked.

"Ok then I am waiting at the cafeteria." She said while crossing the road as it was green signal for the walking.

"Yeah. Yeah.." But she didn't notice a car coming towards her breaking the traffic rules. Suddenly she noticed it. But alas! It was too late for her.

The car collided with her body and thew 5 feet away from her previous position. The blood was flowing from her each body parts. The car had stopped now. The driver was caught by the local people. Some people came to Sharanya for checking her pulse. Few people called the ambulance, unaware of the fact that the girl of the other side of the phone was screaming with her whole heart fearfully.

"Sh...iv." The last words she said before falling into complete unconsciousness.

***********

"She need immediate blood as she has lost it very much!" The doctor said to the family of the patient.

"I..I have same blood group doctor!" Aditya said with his tearful eyes. Others were crying their heart out.

"Come with me." He followed the doctor. Ram also followed him back.

"What happened to my daughter? Why... if anything happens to her then... then what I..." Suman cried loudly lending her head on Madhavi's shoulder.

"Nothing will happen to her. Trust me!" She consoled her.

Shivani was crying her heart out. Vyom just came there running.

"What...what happened to her?" He asked Shivani with his trembling voice.