Chapter 8

"Hey Sharu here is your coffee." Vyom said while entering the room smilingly.

I was too dumbfounded to react.

Exactly what is this girl to you Vyom...!?

ºººººººº

"So you have come here to tell me about this only?" Vyom raised his right eye brow and gave me damn 'are-you-serious' look.

"Yeah. It's really important. That's why I am here." I tried to make the most serious look to him.

"Look Sharanya if aunty has stopped talking about our marriage just beacuse you have done cleaning your room and so then do it regularly na! It can burn your fat also." He said trying to hold his laughter.

"Who is saying this to me hunh! Look at you carefully mr, your tummy fat is increasing every day!" I said making a face.

He blasted into laughter.

"You know what, you should try in TV shows especially in saas bahu conflict comedy drama. You will rock!" He said between his laughter.

"Hahahaha, very funny! I am dying out of laughter!" I said sarcastically.

He couldn't stop his laughter though.

"By the way where are Uncle and Aunty?" I said out of curiosity and to drag this conversation. My mind was occupied with thousands of thoughts about Shivani.

Vyom I will definitely find out who the girl is to you and how I know her! I can ask about this to Shiv also. But if he has knew that then he could have told me about this ages ago. He DEFINITELY doesn't know about this at all. I need to talk to him tonight as soon as possible.

"Mom and Dad have gone to my Aunty's house as Avni has come to first place in her school. They have gone for the celebration." He said smilingly.

"Then why you didn't go there?" I took my last slip from the coffee mug. I should give him an award for his world class coffee one day.

"I am doing my assignment for now. The test is in next week and at the same day my professor will take my assignment also." He looked really tired.

"That sucks. Good luck. Anyway I should go for now. I also have some class work to do." I got up from his bed and headed towards the exit door.

"Okay.  Be careful with the roads and call me whenever you reach home." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Don't behave like my mom all the time." I said with an irritated face.

"Yes my beti (daughter)." He said innocently.

"VYOM!" I yelled at him.

"Ok ok. Bye." He said while protecting his ears with his two hands.

I went out from his house.

I need to talk to Shiv!

*******

I came back to my home just after few minutes. I went to my room directly ignoring my mom with her usual grin whenever I go to Vyom's house without telling her.

She can never change! Sigh!

I came into my room and locked it from inside. I took out my slam book and started to read again to find out anything. 

Beep Beep
A message has come!

I looked at my phone. It was from Shiv. I put my slam book on my study table.

'Are you up?' - Shiv

'Yes. What's up?' - I sent.

'I am free now. Doing my essential works.'- Shiv

'Are you free? Can I call you now?'-Shiv

Calling him? Come to think of it we never called each other via phone, only messages we did. Should I give a try?

My heart suddenly started to beat faster. There was no denial that I liked him now. Even I was doubtful that might be more than just liking.

'Ok.'- I sent.

I started to wait for him call. My hands and legs were shaking out of excitement and my face was heated up out of blushing.

Your crush is going to call you now. NOW!!!! Arugh! My head will explore anytime!

Ring Ring!

My phone started to ring and without wasting any time I picked up.

"Hello." I maintained my calmness but inside, my heart was beating faster again.

"Hey Sharanya. How are you? Sorry yaar I couldn't come to meet with you today.  I will surely come tomorrow." He said with his casual husky voice which caused goosebumps all over my body.

"Hey it's ok. By the way, what are you doing?" I was smiling and my cheeks were heated again.

"Talking to you I guess!" He said.

Here he goes again! Uff!

"Apart from that what were/are you doing?" I said sarcastically.

"Oooh. Yeah yeah. I am doing my office work since I need to crack down a deal very soon." He said casually.

"Oh."

I shall tell him about earlier matter tomorrow face to face. That will be better.

"What are you doing apart from this?" He asked. I could imagine his mischievous smile from the other side of the phone as he knew I was to apply the same method on him, such a smart guy!

"Nothing just cleaning my room. By the way, you will come tomorrow, right?" I asked uncertainty.

"Of course, in case there is no emergency." He said.

After that we talked about normal things like the weather, my college, the marriage saga and as usual he teased me for that.

"You never gonna change. Don't you?" I sighed with irritation.

"For you, never." He said and some how I felt a new sensation in my heart.

What was that.. belonging ness? But why so suddenly out of blue....!

*************

As usual after my classes I went back to my home directly and freshen up quickly. I ate my tiffine as fast as possible and ignoring my mom strained face I came out from my home around 4:30 o'clock of afternoon.

I jogged fast and reached to that garden. I walked to the bench beside the oak tree. Just like any normal day the whole environment was very quite. The birds were everywhere preparing for their nightlife. I was waiting for the 'Lambu'.

"Hey, when did you come?" He was walking on the path just right side of the bench.

"Just few minutes ago. Are you coming from the office directly?" I asked him though I knew he usually did that.

"Yes, as usual." He sat down on the bench.

"Now tell me what's wrong; which is bothering now till now." He looked at me with concern on his perfect face.

"Woah. How did you know that?" I was really shocked this time.

"I am really good at reading people's face." He grinned. But concern never left from his face.

"Yeah. We were right Shiv. Vyom and Shivani knew each other and I am suspecting that they were/are in a relationship." I said each word looking directly into his eyes. But oddly found nothing surprising in his eyes.

"Yes, I knew that. She has a picture with Vyom... and you together titled as bff forever on the side of the photo frame!" He said.

This time I lost my words to him.

So I knew her as my bff! But how and why can't I remember her now!?

********
End of this chapter! Enjoy.
But stay home and stay safe.