Chapter 12

"Auto AUTO..!"  I shouted again this was the 5th time.

"Ji didi ( yes sister)!" Another one stopped on it's spot.

"Can you drop me at Doon City Hospital?" I asked hopefully.

Please don't deny again! Take me to that place!

"But it is really far away from this place. It is at  exactly the opposite side of the town. It will take more time and money!" He said with matter of fact face.

"No problem. I am in an emergency. So please take me there. I shall give you the money." I said hurriedly.

"Ok didi (sister)." He started his engine.

At last I got an auto. I had to come back from the hospital before anyone could sense my absence from the college especially Vyom Bedi. He would take me as usual at 4 o'clock of afternoon just after my classes. I had to come back within 3pm. Now my watch was showing 11:30 o'clock of morning.

After finding out about the medical file of me last night, I came back to my room carefully and silently without making any noise. I was too numbed to react in anything.  It was a sure thing that I was missing some pieces of the memories from my past. But the reason of it still I did not know. My sixth sense was telling me strongly that the root of my memory loss could give me all the answers I wanted to know. I couldn't sleep last night very well due to this and woke up this morning early.

Shiv called me on his usual time and I pretended to be asleep as I did not want him to get involved in this memory loss drama further. We talked for 1 hour and after that I had freshen up for the college with Vyom. He was there on his usual time to pick me up from my home.

I don't understand why he never left me alone for my college. Am I always like this before or it is only after my memory loss? Or he is afraid of his lies? I really want to scream on his face and know everything. I know it very well that only he can clear my all doubts about this. But alas! If he wanted to tell me then he could do it ages ago! There is no hope from him further. Only I can unfold the whole truth for my sake!

I left my home with Vyom and reached my college within 15 minutes by his bike. We parted ways from our usual place and I came to my class. I attended only one class and after that I informed Vyom to pick me up at 4 o'clock of afternoon and then left the classroom after telling my few classmates to update me about the classes and lectures. As I knew that Vyom would never going to attend any class, my chances of getting caught by him was very less.

After all of this I wanted Shiv to be here with me but I couldn't make him fall into this investigation out of blue.

I am really pathetic. Isn't it! Sigh!

While travelling to reach the hospital I found the roads very familiar. Might be it was all become of my faded memories.

I closed my eyes and tried to think about this in my head but could not remember anything.

I need help from the experts!

After sometime I reached to the hospital. I stepped out from the Auto and dismissed him by giving his rent. I noticed my watch then. It was showing 12:15 o'clock of afternoon. I had only 105 minutes to conclude my search.

I need to hurry up!

The hospital was really a huge one. It had 5 floors, I was sure there would be a underground parking lot also. The whole building was painted in blue and white colours. The white walls with blue border lines. At the top of the building the name of the hospital was written in a large board.

DOON CITY HOSPITAL!

I went inside the hospital. The people were busy in their own work. Few patients were sitting for meeting up with the doctors and some were in their wheelchairs. The doctors and nurses were here and there talking with each other and looking after the patients. Some were checking the files which they were holding on their hands. I spotted the reception section of the hospital and went there. I took out the document where the name of the doctor when I was getting treated was written. I came near the reception and asked them with that document.

"Excuse me, can I meet with Doctor Amit? It is quite urgent for me. I shall not take too much time from him." I aksed politely.

The receptionist took my paper and went through it.

"Sorry ma'am! He is not at his cabin right now. You have to wait for few hours. He is busy in other place." The receptionist answered with a apologetic voice.

"How much time I have to.."

"Sharanya? It that you?" A female voice cut me. It was quite familiar. My heart skipped a beat.

Did I get caught?

I turned my face towards the voice which was coming from my left side.

A healthy short heighted middle aged woman was standing just 2 meters away from me, keeping her two hands on the pockets of her white doctor coat, looking at me smilingly. Her curly hair was tightly bunned on her head. She looked familiar to me but I could not recognised her.

Do I know her?

She came to me.

"Long time no see. How are you doing nowadays?" She asked. I was dumbfounded to react.

She understood my mind from my face.

"How can I be so stupid? Obviously you can not remember me. Ok. Let me introduce myself first. Hello I am Dr Odhni Mehera, Psychiatric department.  Nice to meet you again!" She said smilingly extending her hand for greeting.

I caught her hand and greeted her back with a smile.

"Hello doctor. I am Sharanya Bist." Finally I found a way to find my past.

Let's hope for the best Sharanya!

**********

Hey guys this is the end of the chapter. Enjoy.
Stay home and stay safe.