Chapter 6

"Listen Sharanya calm down. Look I was bounded to do that!" Shiv was backing from his position while covering himself with his hands.

"Yeah sure! Because of you I was so embarrassed in front of my bff who never failed to tease me." I kept hitting him with my hands.

"Sharanya you are hurting me now. Please stop.!" He made a puppy face and jumping.

"Not fair. You lambu!" I was done hitting him and sat on that bench beside the Oak tree.

"Uff. You are really strong." He sat beside me on the bench.

"Why did not you take my number before?" He made obvious face towards me.

"Why did not you give me?" I asked him back in same tone, mimicking him.

"Why did not you ask me that?" He raised his right eye brow.

"Why I have to ask you for that? It's your responsibility. " I raised my left eye brow also.

"Why is that so?" He asked me back.

"Because of that!" I mocked him about the last day's incident by pointing my hands.

"Ohh." He stopped his argument.

"It's really hard to argue with you. Good luck to your future husband. He really needs it." He rolled his eyes.

"Then never do argues with me. I am always right!" I folded my hands on my torso.

"Yeah. 'Ms Always right Sharanya' mata ki jay.!" He raised his hands in bhajan style.

"Shut up!" I shouted at him.

"Ok." He kept his one finger on his lips.

"By the way, how is uncle now?" I asked him worryingly.

"He is stable now." He smiled at me.

"Did you go to the office today? You have spend whole day at the hospital yesterday. You have not taken rest right Lambu?" I asked him.

"No. No. I did not go today. Yeah, I have taken rest properly and I am fit enough now." He smiled at me while unlocking his phone for giving me his number.

Suddenly the photo of his screen cought my gaze.

A girl with a cute smile wearing simple yellow Salwar suit was flashing on his phone.

"Who is this cutie?" I pointed on his home screen.

"Oh. My darling sister." He replied with a bright smile.

"So beautiful and cute she is." I was so amused by her.

"She is in her college now, last year student. Mussoorie government college ( sorry guys. I don't know any good college of Mussoorie. So please suggest me names if you know.) Science department." He said while looking at the picture.

"Woah. What a coincidence. I am in the same college, commerce department. Do I know her?" I looked at her picture carefully.

"She seems very much familiar to me." I said.

"May be. You both are from the same college." He replied.

"Whats her name?"

"Shivani. Shivani Khanna" He smiled.

Shivani Khanna... do I know her? Why she seems so familiar to me!?

"Hey take my number before you will forget." He said.

"Yeah lambu."

"Don't call me that."

"I will." I smirked.