Chapter 4

"Oh God why he is not coming!?" I got impatient.

I was in that old garden sitting on that bench beside the Oak tree waiting for him, Mr Shiv Khanna for one hour.

I came back from college early to meet with him today. It became my daily routine to meet and to talk with him. It was one week now since we first met with each other.
Honestly, it became a part of my life, a beautiful part!

He always made me laugh with his stupid jokes. After his arrival my life became easier than before. I used to be in stress and tension. But since one week he was my mind booster. I was really happy to have him. I felt like I got my an important part of life which was missing for many days.

"It is almost 5pm now. When are you coming?" I was checking my watch again and again. I was looking at the entrance of the garden.

"When will you going to come here, you Idiot!?" I shouted closing my eyes out of anger.

"My God! Your voice is too loud! By the way why are you shouting like an ox?" A husky voice spook from my right side.

I opened my eyes with a jerk and looked at my side. Shiv Khanna was sitting on the other side of the bench putting his both hands on his ears and making a face.

"You!" I shouted out again.

"Yes me! Whom were you expecting? Tom Cruise!?" He said while putting his right finger in his right ear.

"When did you come? I did not see you" I said excitedly and a little bit loud.

"Did you even see my coming? You always lost in your la la la land. For God's sake please stop shouting like an ox. It hurts my ears." He said with a strained voice while making a funny face.

"What do you mean by an ox?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"So what should I say?" He looked at my eyes making an obvious face.

"So you mean I am an ox?" I said narrowing my eyes and in a angry voice.

"I never said that. I just said that you were shouting like an ox." He said casually.

"So it technically means you are calling me an ox." I made an angry face.

"I never said that. But if you wanted to think about yourself as an ox then I could do nothing." He shook his shoulders casually making an obvious face.

I was shocked and making my face an 'O' beacuse of this shock.

"How could you!!" I made a pout angrily.

He looked at me and started to laugh like a manic.

"What?" I was dumbfounded for his sudden act.

He controlled his laugh for a while with a great effort and said,"Your face, million dollar expression! I have never seen such funny face in my life ever!" He again started to laugh.

"Not again!" I said with a strained voice while looking at him.

He kept laughing like a manic.

"Augh!! Stop it!" I shouted at him. But it did not affect him at all.

I kept looking at him. He was laughing so hard. His face was glowing with this sudden happiness. His hairs were jerking with the his laughter.

Suddenly the time got slow, my surroundings got vanished. The gentle cold breeze was touching me lightly. There was only him sitting on the bench beside me laughing fully. I kept staring at him amusingly. My lips parted into a bright smile. Suddenly I felt my heart skipped a beat!