Chapter 5

"Why did not you pick up my phone yesterday?" I narrowed my eyes while looking at Vyom who was chewing his food casually.

"I slept early last night. That's why I did not." He said while smiling at me.

"What a liar you are!" I said making a face.

"No yaar (friend) serious!" Vyom said with a stupid smirk.

"Idiot!" I twisted my lips.

He laughed out so suddenly.

"Your face! Millions dollar expression." He laughed out.

"Your face, million dollar expression! I have never seen such funny face in my life ever!"

"He also said that!" I lips parted into a bright smile just thinking about him.

"Who?" Vyom said after controlling his laughter.

"Someone special!" I grinned at him.

"Wow, is there anyone else who can tolerate you? Very impressive!" He again laughed out.

"Ha ha very funny! Idiot!" I made a face.

"No, it's true. It is very difficult to handle your mood and antics. Whoever can do that very much talented person. Trust me." He covered his face to control his laughter.

"This idiot!" I got angry.

"By the way is that person is really in real or your wild imagination?" He said between his laughter.

"He is so much real and he knows about you. I have told him!" My head boiled up.

How dear he! Idiot!

"Oh really!" He made his face 'O' to show fake shock.

"Ok fine! Let's meet with him together at evening. Then you will believe me!" I said with a challenging voice.

"Ok! Sharu the little Shonu!" He picked my chick.

I shook his hand a jerk," Shut up. You idiot!" My voice was showing my annoyance.

"It's really fun to irritate you." He continued his laughter.

This guy! Idiot jerk!

***********

"Where are we going Sharanya?" Vyom said while looking here and there.

"Can you just shut your mouth and walk a little bit faster?" I got irritate.

"Hey are you going to kidnap me?" He said with a peculiar funny face.

"Yeah! So true. I am kidnapping you." I teased him.

"Not fair yaar! At least tell me the name of the place." He pleaded to me.

"Nope. You have to wait." I said casually.

It was 4:45pm now. We were walking on the street to go to that old garden. We came from our college early. Vyom was really impatience to meet with Shiv. He kept repeating the same question.

Hahahaha! Taste your own medicine now dear. It is the punishment of making fun of me. Idiot!

After a while we reached at the garden.

"Here?" He said shockingly and making a funny face.

"Yes. Now get inside fast." I said smiling at his funny face.

He followed me behind. We reached at that bench beside the Oak tree. I sat on the bench while Vyom was looking here and there checking out the whole place.