Chapter 21

Continued From The Past.......

Third Person Point of View

"These will be fine for tonight, right Shivani? I mean there is no dress code for this." Sharanya asked her best friend. She was wearing a blue top with white jeans. Her hair was tied as usual ponytail.

"Yeah. I didn't hear anything about the dress code. She that's why I have taken some liner and lipstick and lipgloss in my bag. I hope you didn't bring any make up with you?" Shivani made a face at Sharanya. She was wearing a floral printed red kurti with blue ankle jeans. Her hair was opened loosely.

"Nope! That's your department." Sharanya said making a knowing smile.

"Haaah. What will you do without me, girl!" Shivani said dramatically which made Sharanya laugh.

"Tonight we will enjoy fully!" Sharanya said looking at her drama queen best friend.

"Of course! After all you are with ME!" She pushed her hair at her back dramatically.

The girls were very busy to noice a guy with red shirt and black pants, smilingly coming towards them from their behind.

"Hey girls! Missed me?" The boy said smilingly. The girls looked at his direction. But soon frowned their face.

"I am coming from my class. Bye Sharu." Shivani waved at her completely ignored the puppy faced Vyom. Sharanya waved her back

"No we didn't miss you." Sharanya said rolling her eyes and looked at his other best friend.

"What yaar! She completed ignored me again. This is not fair!" Vyom said with his frowned face.

"Stop the drama and tell me, are you coming tonight?" She asked her best friend ignoring his daily tantrums.

"Yup. Of course. I have to come today. After all it's our freshers welcome party and I have an important role to play." Vyom said smiling mischievously.

"What's with him again?" Sharanya murmured making a face.

"Who is that guy?" Vyom said suddenly looking at a particular direction.

Sharanya was confused by his sudden question and turned her face towards that direction where he was pointing out.

Shivani was talking with a boy who had the same class with her. They both were holding same book and discussing about something.

"That's her friend. I might know.." Sharanya stopped in her track after seeing Vyom's face.

His eyes were fuming with anger and irritation.

Sharanya got confused by his sudden behaviour.

After some discussion Shivani left that place with her other girl friends including that guy.

"Sharanya, I will meet with you both tonight. See you then." Vyom left Sharanya with his same face.

What's wrong with him suddenly?

She rolled her eyes with irritation and went to her class. She needed to complete her class before dressing up with her best friend.

********

The whole college campus was decorated with the fairy lights and the students were roaming here and there, chatting with each other, drinking cold drinks. The stage of the college campus was inside the college. It was designed accordingly with the lights and ribbons. The music bands and the dancers were performing according to the programme list.

Right now, a dance performance of some new students was going on
The whole student groups were clapping with the beat of the music and encouraging the performers.