Chapter 11

"Now get up Dear, you have classes today." His husky voice made me smile.

"No please, 10 minutes more!" I murmured with my sleepy voice.

"Sharanya Get up now!" He yelled at on the other side of the phone.

"Ok fine I am all concious now!" I defended myself.

"Good girl. Now get ready for your college. I shall call you later." He said.

"Ok. Bye." I smiled.

"And always remember, I love you!" He said before hung up the phone.

My whole body got goosebumps, butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

Very good starting for the today's morning! Shiv I love you too!

I run into my washroom for freshen up.

It was been one week since that day when we confessed our love for each other and started dating. I never thought in my whole life that I would be ever accepted by him. It was a dream to me. After that day we started to talk with each other more via phone and messages. But couldn't spent time together very much due to his business work and my college pressure. I did not tell Vyom still now about our relationship as he didn't tell me his secrets.

What a great childhood best friend he is!

After a while I was ready for the college. Vyom just had come to pick me up; I went down.

Since I started to date Shiv my morning schedule had been changed. I waked up early than usual and my mom became more suspicious. But I didn't care.

"What's wrong with you since one week? Did you get insomnia recently?" Vyom said worryingly.

"Why? Can't I get good habits?" I answered him back.

"Yeah. You can. But you are Sharanya Bist, who can leave anyone and anything but her sleep!" He said with a  matter of fact face!

"Shut up and concentrate in your driving. I don't want to die so soon." I said sarcastically.

He could not surface his laughter and got quite during the whole way to college.

Annoying idiot!

************

"Hey Sharu, let me know when your classes will end. I shall catch you then." Vyom said after reaching the college.

"Ok, see you soon!" We parted ways and I came to my class.

I know Vyom you are not going to attend the classes.

Our classes stated as it was scheduled.

During lunch time I saw my class routine just to check my next class time.

"Oh I have forgotten, today is Wednesday. There is no class after lunch. I have become an idiot." I murmured to myself.

But Vyom doesn't know it right? He has a tendency to forget things like this. Should I investigate about him today? Let's take a chance!

'Hey, my classes will be till 4pm. Let's catch up after that!' - I sent.

After one minute my phone vibrated.

'Ok.'- Vyom.

I went straight to the student register office of our college. The main office staff was gone for the lunch. In his place he put a younger staff who just joined here few weeks back. I came to know about him two weeks ago when I was here to submit my examination form for this semester.