Chapter 27

Sharanya's Point of View

Like a movie, each and every moment of my past which I had forgotten, was replaying in front of my eyes one after another.

And I have started to remember the forbidden parts of my life...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

No... please stop this! It can't be...

"Sharanya, Shiv is... Shiv is no more.. He was met with an accident just the same day of yours!"

No this can't be...no..no...

"He...is..not joking Sharanya, Bhai.. is dead!"

No this is not true! No no.. he didn't die... he was with me all the time, talking, teasing me... His touch, kiss are all real.. you all are wrong... He is not dead.... No...NO..

I felt someone's presence near me. Slowly that person kneeled down beside me.

He is not dead.... I am having a bad dream.. Yes Bad  dream... But why it feels so real?

I turned my face towards that person. The dim light coming from the downstairs and the moon rays coming from the window made his feature visible properly, Vyom.

Vyom was looking at me with his sorrowful eyes.

Tell me Vyom it's all a nightmare, just a nightmare. Shiv is not ďead.. Tell me na...

I felt my warm tears rolling down from my eyes. My lips were shaking horribly.

"He..he..is dead..Vyom..." I moved my lips looking at him.

Tell me Vyom that I am wrong...Please...

I could see his tears which were ready to fall anytime.

No...no..NO...

I hugged him tightly, tears were falling from my eyes uncontrollably.

"Vyom he is no more!" I sobbed hard on his chest. He hugged me back tightly.

He is dead!..... tell me no Vyom!

"HE IS NO MORE VYOM...NO MORE! HE LEFT US!" I cried loudly.

"NO MORE VYOM...no more.. he is no more..."

************

"Wait for me at downstairs Vyom, I want to go there." I said feeling numb, couldn't react to anything.

"Ok." He said lowly before petting my back. He went to the staircase. 

The whole mansion had changed totally. It was used to be a lively place which was so dead now.

I walked slowly till reaching to a closed room.

'SK Senior'

I opened it. The light of the low power blub was making the whole room visible. It was empty, no things, no books, no guitar nothing. The furnitures were coverd with the white sheets making the room more lifeless.

I came inside the room. Memories with him, them were flashing into my eyes one after another. I felt my eyes wet again, my cheeks felt the warmth of my tears. I was touching each and every thing existing in this room.

I still can feel his presence. I can feel his touch in each and every thing.

I came near to his closet, opened it. Empty, it was. I opened the drawer in which he used to keep his precious objects. My heart was telling me to open it. I opened.