Chapter 2

I am dedicating this chapter to my best friend, misti97. Without her support I could not do this.
Thank you so much for supporting me this much!

****************

I thought I was alone here!

I turned my face to know that source of the voice while widening my eyes with shock!

ººººººººº

A handsome guy wearing a casual black 'T' shirt and dark blue jeans was sitting just beside me on the bench.

He had fair skin complex, his brown eyes were glowing bringhtly, he put a pleasent smile on his angelic face. His black hair flicks were falling on his forehead making his appearance more attractive.

But the most noticeable thing about him was his height, more than six feet, I guessed.

When he had come!? I did not see him coming here!

I was looking at him with wide eyes, surprised and confused.

"Don't you like to speak with others that much?" He asked me rising his right eye brow.

"Huhh.. Oh, I am sorry... Hi, I thought that I was alone. I did not see you coming." I replied him, it was another thing that my voice was shaking, after all I had never seen as handsome guy in my regular life apart from the film and fashion magazines!

"Yeah I understood, I also never thought that I would meet with a pretty girl here." He said with a flirtatious smile.

Hmm, really knows how to impressed a girl.

"Hmm, flirting much huh?" I raised my left eye brow.

"Haha.. you are really cute." He chuckled much and put a stupid smirk on his handsome face.

My chicks became light red, blushing a bit!

Bloody hell!! He is flirting with me and I am thinking about him like that, what's wrong with my brain!!

"By the way you did not replied my question." He said with a small smile.

"What question?" I got confuse.

"That are you new here?" He shook his shoulders casually.

"Ohh.. Sorry, I forgot, no I am not new, I am staying here, Mussoorie, since my birth. But yeah, I am new in this place, this garden. What about you?" I answered and asked him at the same time.

"Oh, I come here regularly. This place give me a intense peace." He turned his head from my side to straight, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply; as if he was enjoying the air.

"Oh, I understood." I replied him in a low voice.

This place was really very much beautiful for a nature lover and also for those who loved peaceful places rather than crowdy places.

But I came here unknowingly, to release my tension, because of my mom.

"I never see you in Mussoorie, where do you live?" I asked him.

"I live near, beside this old mansion." He pointed out that area with his right hand.

"We never met before, may be because we are fated to meet here, in this place, in this time." He said turning his face towards me, still smiling.

"Yeah, yeah sure." I said with a strained voice.

"Yeah, it is! You don't believe in such destiny designed things, right?" He said with a challenging voice, still smiling.