Acknowledgement

Firstly I want to dedicate my whole story to my bestie misti97. She was the one who have listened to my first draft of the story and encouraged me to write it down. Because of her constant motivation I finally finished my story.

Thank you so much misti97 dear!

Secondly, the most important to an author is his/her readers. I have never thought this story would cross 1k readers, and 500+ likes!

Thirdly, if you have any questions or any query about this story then freely ask me in private message (not here please 🙏😅). The story is ended completely. There will be no second book or second season of it ( Frankly speaking, there is nothing to continue more for second season. All matters are resolved now!😃). Please guys share this story as much as you can. It's my humble request to all of you, please 🙏🙏🙏!

Thank you so much guys. I am very much thankful to all of you. Thank you so much again for supporting me like this.

SubhrataDas kirandeepkaur689, HarjitChahal1971 raindrops237 darkmira101 niyatibhanot Chuchuus tarushiv SelvamuthukumariSubr MURUGESAN1993 santmant Ak_62145 Remose10578 Innocentsoul123 Secret_writer2812 itssanjh clararicks1 Amika29 humosapiens saboohachanna  ddawn0505  MayaSingh4  fearless_wanderer SnehaChakraborty9 roopalibhagat diehardfan1  priyadarshini_198_

priyadarshini_198_ nitis123 salley145 Habibasathi SaraKittu718

adhiammululu SukhiDhillon

MsBookbug  Megha23042002 NajahRaees Ancient_Soul AmishaR3

Thank you so much guys and others who liked and commented in this story ( I couldn't tag you all as I didn't detect everyone's name 😅.). Without you all this story is nothing (Some of you didn't check the rest of the chapters due to my late updates😅! Please check them now. I will wait for your votes and comments❤!).

Thank you. ♡♡♡

***************

By the way, I am thinking of starting a new ShivAnya or ShiVik story. I have tried of think to do new experiments with VaNya couple. But I am not that much attached to it😅. So I dropped it for now. Can't say anything about future🤭!

Here are some of my other works, please when you get some time check these out.

Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond (Supernatural genre)

PROPHECY-MEAN TO BE (Abhiya fanfiction)

Hidden (thriller)

AND I FALL FOR YOU (Inspired from Tarzan, 2 chapter short story.)

The waiting- For a promise (Paranormal)

I LOVED HIM BUT HE LOVES ME (Romance)

I also do painting sometimes. If you want to check them then.

'My Creativity'

Last but not least,

Love you all!

Stay home and stay safe!

Sumi96

♡♡♡♡