Chapter 15

Vyom's Point of View

"Yeah Aunty I was busy then. Was there something important?" I came to my room from the drawing room where my dad was talking about things for our business.

"She came? When? She didn't tell me that!" I was quite shocked to know that as she never kept secrets from me.

Is she is suspecting me for something? Am I caught?

"Ohh. Did you say anything to her about that incident?" I was quite nervous.

If she knew something.. then.. No I can't let the history to be repeated again!

"Oh thank you Aunty. But is it all you want me to know?" I asked as I was not quite convinced.

"You were right about that, Vyom! She started to remember things and this is the symptom of her complete RECOVERY!"

"So my guess was true. I knew it from when she started to go to that garden again! Her mind started to work again!" I was excited and nervous both at the same time. Excited because I could get back my best friend again. Nervous because there were many risks of repeating the same thing again.

"Ok Aunty. I got it. Please don't say anything to our parents. I will handle things from here. Trust me." I assured her but tension was increasing in my head.

"Sure Aunty bye." I hung up the phone.

I sighed deeply to control the tension and left my room to come to the drawing room again.

"Who was it Vyom beta (son)?" Dad asked me while typing something on his laptop.

"Nothing dad. Just from work place." I lied confidently placing a smile on my face.

"Ok. If you face any problem again then tell me. I will try to give you some suggestions." He smiled back to me.

I was about to go to the kitchen dad cut me from my track.

"How is Sharanya? Did she remember anything?" He asked with concerned face.

"No dad, still not!" I lied again.

"Poor girl! I hope she can regain her memories and come back to her life again." He took off his glasses and fully focused on me.

I can only hope dad. But...

"What do you mean Rajan?" Mom said suddenly from my back holding tea mug on her right hand.

"Madhavi, I was just.."

"No Rajan, there is no need to remember anything from her past. Do you want her to go through the same pain again? Can't you see her happiness? What do you think she can smile again after remembering her past? No Rajan, she will be broken totally!" Mom said, nearly yelled at Dad.

"But Dear, she has the right to know her past. We can't hide it forever!" He said with concerned voice.

"Cut off your stupid rights. I just want her happiness. I saw her since her rice ceremony and I can't let my daughter to feel that unbearable pain again!" She was farming with rage.

Yeah she loves Sharanya a lot. Sometimes I felt like I am the outsider here and she is the only daughter!

I chuckled a little.

But this time I can't do anything like you want mom. She has started to remember things and I will help her and protect her as I have promised her! No matter what! Just be safe Sharu!

**********

Sharanya's Point of View

"Sharanya be ready fast. The Puja will start in 1 and half hours." Mom said in a bit hurry.