Chapter 22

Continued From The Past.....

Third Person Point of View

"Sharu, I am sure this is important! Trust me na!" Vyom said while pointing out a particular topic of a book.

"But the professor didn't say anything about it. How can I believe you?" Sharanya said with a matter of fact face.

"Was I ever wrong about this before? Tell me!" Vyom raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. That's true. May be you are stupid in many cases, but in the matter of studies you always rock." Sharanya said with an agreement.

Vyom gave her a deadpan face.

"Was it an insult or compliment?" Vyom still looking at her.

"Depending on how you are going to take it!" Sharanya said with her matter of face while Vyom's face was still in his previous form.

"Yeah, yeah. Study carefully. It's not a class test. We are at our first year final semester." Vyom said at her making a face.

"Ohh really! Thank God you tell me Vyom! Otherwise I can never know this!" Sharanya rolled her eyes.

"Yeah.. yeah.." Vyom rolled his eyes back to her.

"By the way, When Shivani and Shiv will come? It's already 5pm. They should have arrived now." Vyom said looking at his drawing room's grandfather clock.

"I don't know about Shiv.." She chewed her mouth trying hard to stop blushing.

"But Shivani is most probably with Vikas. They need to complete the class practical by today. Her Geography professor is very strict, you know!" She emphasised the word Vikas as she could see how Vyom's expression changed from playful guy to jealous boy.

"What.. But Urgh. Why Vikas? Can't she see his intentions towards her?" Vyom said angrily while Sharanya was grinning silently.

"Intentions? Vyom they are just classmates. What's the big deal?" She said with her innocent face.

"That guy is bad, Sharu. I know it! Not only that maximum guys are like that!" Vyom said with same rage.

"What's wrong you you Vyom. She had guy friends before. What's the problem now? Really maximum boys are like that? Then you are like them too?" She still faking her innocence while inside her mind she was dancing like a devil.

"No, I am different." Vyom said firmly.

"How?" She said looking at his eyes.

"I..I just know. And as her bestfriend I should protect her!" He lost his words while Sharanya nodded her head hopelessly.

"Idiot! You know what, you should know your feelings for her now! Don't behave like a child. Think carefully, Vyom Bedi. What you actually feel for Shivani. Best friend my foot! You like her but still can't understand! Damn you idiot!" Sharanya got up from the chair and went near the exit door frustratingly.

"Hey where are you going?" Vyom was stunned by sudden actions.

"To get some fresh air and to give you damn time for pushing some sense into your thick head!" She went to the garden which was beside the swimming pool.

"What... Do I really like her?" Vyom murmured to himself.  He also got up from his chair and came outside of the house. The Sunset was done but still the rays of the Sun visible on the clouds.  He looking at the nature while thinking about Sharanya's words and remembering the flashbacks with Shivani. He was grinning unknowingly remembering them.