Chapter 18

Continued from the past...

Third Person Point of View

"Sharanya take your tiffin here." A late 30's woman with tightly banned hair said in hurry.

"Yeah mom. Now let me go to the school, bus will come soon." A girl with ponytail in her white blouse and blue knee length skirt and with a tie said while taking her bag from the dinning table.

She came to the frontdoor to catch the bus. The bus came on that exact time and picked her up.

"Take care." That woman said while bidding her daughter.

"Suman, give me breakfast. I have to go the office early." The male voice from her back said.

"Coming Ram." Suman said while closing the main gate before entering into the house.

********

"Do we have any homework or class project in history today?" Sharanya said while looking at a Girl who was wearing the same uniform as Sharanya. Her hair was tied on the both side of her head.

"No please, don't ask for more! I am done with this!" She said exhausted.

"Seriously yaar, they are giving us too much pressure for this. We are still in class 9. But we are preparing for 10th board exam just from now! This is ridiculous!" Sharanya said making a face.

"Hey Sharanya, Hey Shivani. How was your day today?" A boy in their same age, wearing white shirt and blue pants shouted at them smilingly.

"Hey Vyom! Don't ask us yaar! Again we got extra homework for 10th board. Our Class teacher is doing too much now!" Shivani said with annoyance in her voice.

"I am done!" Sharanya supported her.

"Yeah. Your class teacher is really strict compared to us. Anyway, so we are on for our today's group study right?" Vyom said excited.

"Yes. In my home!" Shivani said, her smile widened.

"Tomorrow in my house!" Sharanya said with a grin.

"Day after tomorrow in my home!" Vyom also said with a grin.

"We already knew that Vyom." Shivani said crossing her hands on her torso and making strained face at Vyom.

"What. I am just saying!" Vyom said in funny scared face.

Sharanya giggled.

"Let's go guys! Bus is waiting for us." Sharanya said grabbing both of her best friends in her two hands with a big smile on her face.

*******

"Mom I am done now." Sharanya said while washing her hands. She was wearing a green T shirt and black trousers.

"Ok. Vyom beta do you need anything?" Suman said smilingly. The boy was sitting beside Sharanya wearing brown casual shirt and off white pants.

"No Aunty. I am full now." His mouth was full with food.

"Haha. This was really funny. " Sharanya giggled.

Vyom gave her a deadpan glance. He had eaten his tiffin at his home after coming from the school. But Suman didn't hear him and he had to eat again with Sharanya. It made his tummy nearly blast out and Sharanya was laughing at his misery!

"Ok Mom let us leave now. Shivani is waiting for us." She said suppressing her laughter.

"Ok. Safely go there and safely come back again." Suman said.