Chapter 17

Hey guys, welcome to the second half of the story. I hope you will like this half as you have liked the first one! I am dedicating this chapter as well as this half of the story to my dear bestie, misti97. Her continuous motivation helped me to reach this far. This story was never be possible without her. Anyway. No more talk. Here we go!

15 Years Ago.....

Third Person Point of View

It was 9 o'clock of morning. The whole Mussoorie city was busy with busy people. The effect of April month could be seen in people as they were wearing summer clothes now. The sky was clear blue with the presence of few white  clouds. 

In a two story house with a big swimming pool and a big garden, two children were playing with each other. One was a girl with short blunt haircut wearing blue shirt and yellow pants. Other one was a boy wearing a red shirt with black pants. They were doing experiments with a bicycle.

"Sharanya, Vyom come and take your breakfast first then do whatever you want to." A woman of mid 20s wearing blue sharee came to them from the house.

"Mom please, I am not hungry anymore." The boy said frowning his face.

"But Sharanya is hungry. She didn't eat anything since morning. Suman has called me a while ago." She said.

"Aunty, but I am not hungry either." She said in her baby voice.

"No beta (child), you have to eat otherwise how you will get energy from?" She replied her softly holding her hand with her and came to the house.

Both of them were sitting on the dinning table eating with each other in the dinning room. The woman was feeding both of them.

"Mom we can eat by ourselves. We are 8 years old now." The boy said firmly.

"Yeah. I can see that from your plate." The woman said pointing towards the foods which was all over the side of the plate.

The boy was pouting in annoyance. The girl was giggling while watching this. The woman smiled at their actions.

"Madhavi, did you see my tie? I can't find it on my closet." A male voice was coming from the upstairs. Then a well built tall man came to the dinning room wearing formal suit.

"Rajan, it is in drawer beside the shoe rack." She said while feeding Sharanya.

"Oh I got it." He said and came to the dinning table and sat on a chair beside Madhavi.

"So children, what's going on your evil minds?" Rajan said in his playful voice.

"Today I am going to learn bicycle riding." Sharanya said with her big baby smile.

"And I am going to teach her." Vyom said with her proud smile.

"Wow, both of you are so old now." He continued with his playful voice.

Madhavi was smiling silently watching them.

After a while the children came from the house and went to the road.

"Don't go further. Be near!" Madhavi shouted from the main gate.

"Rajan take care." She said to her husband who was riding on his car.

"Bye. You also take care." He said back kissing on her head.

********

"Vyom, are you sure we will not get scolded for coming this far?" Sharanya said in a worried voice to Vyom who was driving the bicycle.