Chapter 7

"Sharanya come here fast!" Vyom was shouting.

"Yeah yeah coming why you guys are so impatient? Give me a minute." I ran towards them.

"Come a little bit closer." Shiv was telling us keeping his bright smile on his face.

"What yaar!! Do it fast na!" I was telling Shiv with an irritated voice.

"Yeah bhai do it fast na. We are being late for the class." Shivani said.

"And I don't want to be late on the first day of our college." I said while looking at Vyom and Shiv who were setting the camera.

"Ok ok. Almost done. Give us few seconds more." Vyom said smilelingly.

"Ok! All set. Get your position all of you." Shiv said.

"Say paneer!" Vyom said.

The camera did it's work properly!!

Now we could go! Uff this boys!!.....

ºººººº

Beep Beep!!

'A message has come.'

"What is this?" I murmured.

I opened my eyes with a little bit effort.  The light coming from the window shoot into my eyes and made my eyes blinked couple of time.

It was morning already!?

"Wait so it was a dream!? But it was so beautiful.." Even I had started to dream about Shiv and Vyom was also there. Shivani whom I had never met before was also present there.

What's wrong with my head! Am I falling for him now? Stupid me!

I shook my head and sat on the bed. I checked my phone which rang twice and made me wake up from my sleep.

'Good morning Sharanya. Have a beautiful day.' -Shiv.

My lips broke into a smile.

It's him!

'Same to you Lambu!'

I put my phone on the study table and got up from my bed.

Beep beep.

'A message has come.'

'Don't call me that' - Shiv.

I laughed out.

I loved to irritated him.

I wish I can get this sweet message every morning.

Oh God Shiv! Am I falling for you now?

It was Sunday and as usual there was no college today. So my dear mom would not make me wake up for today  only.

I went to washroom for freshen up after getting up from my addictive bed.

To be honest I am really a lazy girl!

After sometime getting dressed up I went to our living room to see my mom and dad.

They were as usually doing their own regular work as they did on Sunday.

"Your breakfast is on the dining table take it fast I am going to clean the dinning hall today." My mom said.

"Ok." I said.

I sat on the chair and finished my food. They were cleaning the living room area.