Let me explain

Hi, I honestly don't know how else to begin this but here we are.

SHORT VERSION OF EXPLANATION

So you haven't seen me in a very long time and I do apologize but to be frank with you, i don't think I will continue writing this story in the future. If anything else changes I will update on twitter, instagram, facebook, youtube, maybe even snapchat. Thank you for understanding best wishes and thank you for being patient.

LONG VERSION OF EXPLANATION

If you are reading this I just want to thank you so much for the support. I'm going to get very emo and cheesy in this explanation so be ready. I have never felt this much support outside of my close friends and family in my entire life. I know to some that I may not have many people behind but to me, each and everyone of you is just enough and more. I love you so much. 

I've had an amazing time trying to write this story, but the truth is this was something I came up when I was 13! I'm now 22 going to be 23 in December that's almost a decade. I have changed so much since then, like for example I have a almost 3 year old baby! That's how crazy life has been.

But after a few years of me writing this story I suddenly felt a block of inspiration and a sense of obligation to keep it alive. But it wasn't enough to keep me motivated to write more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't see myself continuing to actively write this story, so for the time being I am done with this book. I do apologize immensely if you did like this story but unfortunately I don't have the time nor the patience to think up anything else for this book. 

Lastly I just want to say my last thank you and a farewell from wattpad. I will not be deleting this book and I will not delete this book either just in case if you want to reread this story every here and then. Hopefully the next time we meet again will be on better terms and with a long chapter written with a great plot. Thank you for your support and I'm glad I'm even alive to be here typing this up. I love you.

and yes i do have social media I'm not disappearing from the internet

My Instagram and my Twitter username is: alondracampa2

My tumblr name is: simply-ccliche (yes with 2 c's)

My tiktok username is: londris2000

My youtube channel name is: Alondra Campa 

Thanks again guys!!!