Chapter 5.

"Hey Lily. It's tie for me to  go to the airport." I told Lily. "Alright, do you have everything you need?" Lily asked. "Yes I do. I didn't forget anything." I said. "Ok, lets get your stuff in the car and I will drive you. You take your carry-on bag and the red suitcase, and I will  take the black suitcase." She said. I nodded and she left first with my suitcase.

I stayed in my room for 1 minute and admired it in silence. oh how I was going to miss this place, but at least I will live in a few cities. I went downstairs. I expected to see mom or dad there. but no one, no one was there. At that point I was disappointed at my parents again.

I walked out and put my suitcase in the back of the car. I checked the time, it was 4 o'clock. I hopped in shotgun. "Lets go." Lily said with a bright smile. "Why are you smiling? You should be sad that I'm leaving?" I asked.

"Ali, I'm smiling because, this is a chance of a life time. You got the opurtunity. The job without trying. And I really must say you my friend, you are a luck bitch." Lily said. "I know. I got it all good right now." I smiled at her.

*At the Airport*

"What time is it now?" Lily asked. I glanced at my hand watch. "It's now 4:30 p.m., so we still have 30 minutes till Nathan arrives." I sighed. "You mean Mr. Hottie?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. "Ugh, just because he is very attractive, doesn't mean he is the man of our dreams." I pointed out to her. "Yea, but at least you get to admire what is on the outside." She said. "Whatever." I said.

I was on one of my suitcases and Lily was standing besides me. We were by the door so I was waiting for Nathan.

At the moment I was thinking about him he walked into the airport with sunglasses, a cellphone in his hand, and people with his luggage, scurrying, behind him.

I was left agape at that moment he entered. He looked like a movie star in public. He was wearing light gray shorts, a white t-shirt with print, and his aviators. His hair was spiked up, and he had some casual shoes.

When he saw me, I shut my mouth and waved a hi to him. He looked me up and down and made me uncomfortable. "Well you look lovely today." He said with a smile. I noticed I was a bit overdressed, unlike him. I mumbled a "Thank you" to him, but it was barely unaudible. He nodded and said the jet would be ready when we were.

"I'll be ready in five minutes." I said.

"Alright. My agent will rake you to the plane when your time is up, meanwhile I will be in the bathroom. And if you will please excuse me, I'll see you shortly Alicia." Nathan said.

"Thank you, uhm..Nathan, I mean Mr. Alexander." I said, I bet my face was red by now.

He chuckled then nodded, and made his way to the men's restroom.

I turned to Lily who was just smiling like an idiot. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "He likes you. Did you see the way he looked at you?" She whisper shouted to me. "Yes, maybe he was perving on me. But why me?" I wondered. "Well I did make you look hot today." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Anyways...I will miss you so so so so so much!" I Said. I Hugged her and she started to cry. I was on the verge to crying. "Stop crying, your going to make me cry." I said. "Don't you dare cry, your going to ruin the masterpiece I made." She said with a serious face. "Ok but I got to go now. I will miss. I will Skype you when I get there." I said waving at her. "Bye Alicia! I will miss you so much." She said. "Bye." I waved and then we both turned and went our ways. I then turned to look back one more time and she did the same. I gave her a sad smile.

We walked and walked and even passed the luggage check. Well I guess if you got a jet you don't get to check for weapons and stuff. Cool.

Once we got to the places where you can get to your plane, I spotted Nathan, He changed into jeans, a blue plaid button-up, and some dress shoes. He turned to face us and waved to the lady in front of me. She nodded and told me to go to where he was. I simply thanked her and went to where she told me.

I Went to his side "Are you ready to leave Alicia?" He asked me. "Yes, I'm ready" I said. He nodded. "Ok then, please follow me to the jet." He said and turned around

I followed him and he stop by the luggage cart thing, and told the bellboy to take the luggage to our jet.

We got to this door that led us outside. We walked out. And made our way to Nathans jet. When I saw his private jet I thought it was a small airplane. That thing was huge! (The jet, nothing else)

I Walked in with my carry-on, and when I entered I was amazed by the interior jet........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 part on done....its very short!!!! and maybe Nathan POV Tommoroww or soon...!! So keep reading!!

Song on the side- 1901 by phoenix (US Version)

********NOT EDITED******* READ @ OWN RISK

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN