Chapter 8 Part 2. The Bitch in Heels.

*NOT EDITED*

 and excuse the super short chapter, I have writers block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RECAP*

"No but I have a comment. You're a bitch!" I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and then she replied. "Whatever."

I guess she really didn't care. She walked away, and all of a sudden the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Chapter 8 Part 2.

         The Bitch in Heels.

        I look at the phone that's ringing and then I start to get all skeptical on whether I should answer it, but instead I answer and say "Nathans office." the person at the other end says "Its me, and I'm guessing Julia didn't show you how to answer the phone. Come to my office for a second please Alicia." He quickly hangs up and I get up and walk into his office.

"You wanted me Mr. Alexander?" I asked him.

He looked up from his computer with his grey eyes or were they green. who cares, they were gorgeous just like him.

I got to his desk in front of a chair and he gestuered me to sit. I did as told (hes my boss) and sat at the edge of the seat.

"So do you like it?" He asked. I was confused for a second and understood that he was talking about my job.

"Oh, I do in fact like it. Since this is my first job I absolutely like it. I like the position and I have to say this is a great looking office. and I actually have to say it is fun." I said the last part like if it were a game.

"I know you like this job, but there are going to be somedays where you are going to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Yes I know you are like in the glory right now, recently graduated college with a job to spare within two days. Anyways, can you bring me coffee from Starbucks Venti please I don't care if its black, just bring me coffee and get one for yourself." He said handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"Ok I be back with them in ten." I said.

I went to the elevator and I pressed the button for level 1. When the doors were closing someone put there hands in the door to open, and they opened, the guy walked in and he looked pretty handsome. I didn't want to gawk at how hot he looked but it was kind of impossible.

"Hey, you're the new girl. aren't you?" He said.

I looked at him and he smiled, I smiled back at him.

"I am, my name is Alicia Jameson." I said.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Jake Williams. So where are you going?" Jake said holding out his hand to shake it.

I shook his hand and I responded. "I'm going to get coffee from Starbucks for Nathan and I. And where are you going?" I asked him mocking his question. "Well I was also going to get coffee, Might as well join you." He said.

"Oh thank god, I don't know where the nearest Starbucks is." I said.

"Well that's a good thing I'm here, because I will be you're tour guide for today." He said with a grin  on his face.

"Well, I'm glad you came. Then you can show me how fabulous New York City." I said.

'Where are you from?" He asked.

"I'm from Chicago. And I'm guessing you aren't from here either." I said.

"You're right. How can someone so hot come from New York? Just kidding, but I'm from Rhode Island." He said with a smirk on his face.