Chapter 3 Part 2.

As I woke up I noticed the time. It was 6:37 am. I'm glad I woke up early. We have the graduation today, and the prom slash dance.

I feel very nervous. I have to give a 3-minute speech. What if I mess up. I feel like I'm going to do the exact same thing as Lizzie McGuire in that move she made. I'm so nervous.

I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra. I Went to the bathroom and took off my clothes, and turned on the knob of hot water. I took a fifteen minute shower, it felt very relaxing. I put on the stuff I brought and went back to my room.

When I got to my room, someone was at the door knocking. So I looked in the 'peep' hole and I saw it was Lily in a purple robe. I opened the door and she looked like she just took a shower.

"Finally, I've waiting been here for five minutes." Lily said with a scowl on her face . "Well if you don't notice, I just took a shower myself.' I said. "Whatever. So, lets get ready." Lily said while taking her robe off.

Lily and I helped each other put on our dresses. By this point we looked beautiful, maybe when we were done we would look probably perfect. We did our make-up and our hair. Lily put my hair half up half down. It looked gorgeous.

Lily's hair was in a pretty, yet simple ponytail. It complemented her purple dress. It was simple yet, yet like Lily. She looked gorgeous today.

"Hey what time is it?" Lily asked. I turned my head to the clock and it read 11:36. "Its 11:36." I said calmly, not realizing the graduation was at noon. "Ok, cool. Wait, 11:36! We only have 24 minutes!" Lily yelled. "Put your shoes on lets go. And take the grad gowns." I Said.

I looked at myself one more time, and then left. I locked the door and Lily handed me the gown.

I put it on and me and Lily ran all the way to the bus stop, where people were getting on the bus. The bus would then take us to the main auditorium where the graduation was going to be held. But until then me and Lily are stuck on the ride.

We arrived to the auditorium where a lot of parents and family members were outside. I tried to see if I could spot my mom, but someone pushed me to go to the back of the building, where we had to enter.

I went and looked for my spot, I was in the third row. I was kind of nervous Lily sat behind me in her assigned spot. We started to talk when suddenly we heard the other people tell us "you don't want to mess up, there are important CEO's of different companies. looking for people to work for them." "Ok, now I'm nervous." I said while nodding my head with Lily.

"Welcome parents and family members of these wonderful students!" The Dean said while the whole room grew silent.

"We will have short speeches from the following students. Alicia Jameson, William Spence, and Jarjit Singh. All in order please." Dean Martin said.

By this point I was freaking out. I still didn't know what to say. I'm an idiot, why didn't I prepare for this? I stood up and made my way to the podium and shook my hand with the dean and everyone clapped and all that crap.

"I am honored to be here today. To finally graduate, from college, and to start our lives here on forward. But with our lives starting, there is always trouble. Life is a road, we have all the smoothness. But there are always going to be big turns, changes, bumps, and obstacles from keeping us from going to places. But we have to understand, we have a destination, and if we don't overcome these 'delays' you will never be able to get there. So from here on forward, I'm going to take life as it comes to me."

I walked down back to my seat and sat down. When I sat down Lily tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "That was inspiring."

"Thank You" I said back to her.