Chapter 1.

*Knock knock knock* "Ali get up your gonna be late for class!"

"Ali get your ass up for class! Hey that rhymed!" Lily said while knocking the door continuously. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled back at her. "well you better hurry because you have 10 minutes left til class starts. Ten.Minutes, this is the last week you have, you cant be late, we have exams!"

That's when I suddenly got up and stripped out of my clothes, and got an outfit out of my dresser. As I was tugging my skinny jeans on my legs, I decided to open the door for Lily. She walked in also wearing skinny jeans and a nice blouse with flats. She threw me a shirt and said "Heads up!". "Thanks for your help" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Three minutes and twenty-seven seconds, that's a new record!" Lily said while smiling. I was brushing my wavy black hair, while Lily was looking for shoes for me to wear.

"ouch! You messed me up!" I said angrily. "you threw a shoe at me?" I asked. "well you need to hurry up, it's just the last week of class, you don't need to look that good. I would've worn my jammies." Lily told me with a sarcastic tone. "yea, but I don't want to look like a walking zombie. I wanna look normal"

"Ali just finish up, we have five minutes" Lily said. I was surprised that she didn't have a big reaction to that. "3...2..." I said. "HOLY SH*IT ON TOAST LETS GO!" Lily screamed while grabbing my hand and my backpack. Just as I thought.

We ran out and Lily handed me my backpack.

we ran and ran until we came to the classroom. "Phew, we made it." Lily said while walking in casually, only one minute to spare. "Really Lily, your like a life saver!" I told Lily. "Girl chill, we are on time. Why are you so nervous anyways?" Lily asked.

"Psh im not nervous. Who said anything about being nervous? Why is it noticeable?" I asked Lily. "Hey chill, breath breath. Ok now tell me why you are nervous." Lily said "Its kind of har-

"Everyone take a seat,get your notebooks out, and jot down notes!" Professor Johnson said. "ill tell you later. Ok?" I whispered to Lily while taking a seat. "Ok, but I really want a serious answer" Lily said back to me. "Whatever" I told her. Lily rolled her eyes.

*1 Hour later*

"Ok class, I hope you got that all in your notes, and you better study for the exam. The exam is on Thursday. Not only is it an exam but its a final." Professor Johnson said.

"And then we have the graduation party. YEAA!" a guy in the back of the classroom said, and on cue the rest of the class yelled "WOOOO!". Me Lily just rolled our eyes. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for the party. I just don't show it. Me and Lily are going downtown to go dress shopping after exams on Thursday, and I cant wait.

"Anyways. Class is over and you are now dismissed. HAve a good day." Mr. Johnson said.

I gathered my stuff and went outside,where Lily was waiting for me. "Well are you going to tell me?" Lily said while her hands were folded across her chest and her foot was tapping impatiently. "Im gonna tell you later. At lunch." I told lily. "Alright, but no more excuses ok. Now lets get to class I don't want to be late again" Lily said while putting emphasizes on the word again. "Actually we were a minute early. Know the difference." I told Lily. she just rolled her eyes.

*2 Hours later at lunch*

"ok ok ok ! Tell me. Tell me now!" Lily said while grabbing my shirt and pulling me into her face.

"Ok dude chill out, I will explain." I told her. I took a bite out of my sub and munched on it. 'Well?" Lily said with an annoyed look on her face. "Well the reason im nervous is because..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insta: alondracampa2

Snapchat: purplealondra