Chapter 2.

"Well the reason I'm nervous is because of all the pressure I have on me right now." I told Lily. "What type of pressure?" Lily asked. "uhm well like you know we are graduating Friday, and the exams, and well mostly after graduation." I said. "What do u mean by after graduation?" Lily asked.

"Ok so I know we are going to be newly grads and stuff, but Lily, where in the hell will we find our lifetime career, in a matter of time. It's not like someone is gonna jump out of a corner and offer us a job. I'm just nervous for the lifetime we are now going to have after we graduate or maybe where will we work, or what if I mess up and end up getting fired. You never know what could happen Lily the world is full of surprises, and sometimes life unexpectedly throws you one and sometimes you fall hard, and I'm just scared that something like that might happen to me." I explained to Lily.

"Alicia, you need to stop worrying about what's going to happen in the future, and start worrying about the present. Also like you said, 'the world is full of surprises'. What if the complete opposite happens and you actually get a promotion or something? huh? Or possibly something that could change your life happens. You cant just sit around worrying about something happening. Ali we are twenty-two for crying out loud. We could probably take over the world if we wanted to! Ali if you want to be successful in life, you have to take chances, then maybe something incredible happens!" Lily said to me.

"You know what Lily? Your right, I should stop worrying about what might maybe happen, and worry about the future!" I said as I was beaming. "Yea Ali, preach it girl!" Lily implied to me

*3 Days after Monday (It's Thursday)* [Btw her dream is in present tense and then once shes awake ill do the past tense thing ok]

"Alice, can you please come in to the office for one moment? I need to talk to you" The boss was saying through the phone intercom thingy. As I start getting up. I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I'm taking long strides through the office to get to the bosses office. As I walk out of my office everything gets quiet, and everyone in the office whips there heads to me, and all of a sudden everyone's eyes are on me. Then I stop and I give them a confused look and ask them "What? Is my hair messed up or what?" Then they all just nod no, and they all start whispering to each other. I shrug it off when suddenly I hear whispers with my name, but I keep walking confidently.

Until I stop at the bosses glass door. I don't know what to do, so I just knock on the door, and he gestures me to come in with his hand. As I walk in he tells me "take a seat, make yourself comfortable." I do as I was told and sit in one of the couches in front of his desk. I wish I had these type of couches in my office. They are very comfortable. Oh yea the boss told me to come here to talk, I wonder what he wants to talk about. I wonder what his name is?

My thought's are then interrupted when he stands up and starts talking and walking around the room. "Alicia do you no you are here?" he asks me. "Uhm you needed to talk to me." That came more then a question then a statement. "Yes Alicia, but do you know what I want to talk about?" he asks me while he looks sternly in my eyes. I shiver and I simply shake my head and I mumble "No".

"Well you see Ms. Jameson, when a company doesn't want an employee anymore they have to let them go, and do you know who that person is Ms. Jameson?" The boss asks me while still looking in my eye. I simply say "no sir". "Well Alicia, I have to let you go. Today before noon, I want you to already be gone, and none of your belongings in your office please." He says. "I understand" I say to him. He nods and says "Good now will you please excuse me I have to attend a meeting." I nod and I walk to the door and make my way out. As I'm walking someone says "So how bad was the firing" then everyone in the office starts to laugh. I simply start making my way to my office when they all start to shout things like "She got fired. I heard she slept with the boss. She is the reason Cindy got fired. I want some pie." All of that is what I could make out from everyone talking, the last one was a little weird, maybe a lot weird.