Chapter 14 Part 1 of 2Their is no goodbye

*NOT EDITED*  

LONG TIME NO SEE. Follow my snap my user is alondracampa and my insta, my user is alondracampa2 if u comment on one of my pics that your from wattpad ill follow you back and spam you with likes and comments :) and you can see what ive been up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: 

 "I shall see you on Monday. Good night." I said.

"Good night Alicia and you too Lily." Nathan said.

And with that we stepped off and went into the building and somehow managed to get to my apartment and rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

NOTE: The parenthesis () are little like sidenotes so you can understand what day it is or when its being said I was getting confused and I guess you guys would probably be confused too. Anyways enjoy.

Chapter 14 There is no goodbye

I woke up earlier than I usually do,  a bit more excited for work this monday morning. Lily is asleep in the guest room. I shut the door behind me so the noise I make isn't so loud. 

Its five o'clock in the morning, I look at the view of New York out of my window. It's dark and yet the city is always alive. It hasn't even been a month and I already love it. I make way to the kitchen and make me some coffee. I sit on the stool by the island and grab my laptop thats near by. I check my emails and I see an email from yesterday (Sunday) it's from Nathan.

Nat: Dear Alicia,

        I hope you weren't to affected by the amount of alcohol you drank last night(Saturday/Last Chapter). Anyways the purpose of this email is to ask you if you can take Lily to work Tomorrow (Monday AKA: Today in the story), it would be a pleasure to see her and hopefully help out with this secret project. I would also like to ask, if you aren't bothered, to come in maybe an hour and a half early than you usually do. There is a big surprise for her. 

.............................................

      -Nathan, CEO of Giorgio Armani

Well I guess I'm glad I woke up so early, now to wake up Lily is something else. But I'm taking her either way, because I want to please Nathan. 

I make breakfast just to help with the whole waking up Lily thing. Once the plates are served I make my way to the guest room where Lily is staying. I lightly tap on her shoulder and nothing happens, this time I push harder on her shoulder and she seems to be barely affected, only shaking it off a bit. The last try I a practically throw myself on her and she awakens a bit angry.

"What the hell Ali! Its like three in the morning, what are you doing!" She exasperated.

"I have a surprise for you at Alexander Inc., but you have to come with me at eight." I sheepishly said. 

"But why did you have to tell me today, you could've told me yesterday!" Lily complained.

"I know, the thing is that I didn't check my email until a while ago, but hey I made breakfast so you should come and eat!" I said.

"Did you make bacon and coffee?" Lily asked.

"Yes I did, don't worry." I replied.

I left the room and went to the kitchen, I knew Lily was going to stay in bed for a few more minutes so i put the bacon in a frying pan and started to make some pancakes and eggs. As I was serving the breakfast on some plates Lily walked in the kitchen and grabbed a mug and poured in some coffee. I put her plate on the island and we both sat down, made small talk and ate our food.

"So what did the email say?" Lily wondered.

"Something about hoping to see you at Armani and helping with the secret project he has." I told her.

"Wow, what a suspensive man." Lily said.

I rolled my eyes and put the dishes in the dishwasher. 

"He does that a lot, he likes keeping to himself which is annoying" I scoffed.

"Well I'm off to take a shower." Lily said.

After we both took showers and got ready, we were on our way to Emporio Armani. Lily was a bit nervous as we were nearing the building, I reassured her until she was on the elevator. As we approached the floor, I was the one getting more nervous. 

The doors opened and Nathan was the first person there to greet me, and Quincy right behind him with a gleeful look on his face. Immediately getting out of the elevator he rushes to Lily's side, grabs her hand and kisses it.

"Good Morning, I hope you still remember me." Quincy said.

Lily blushed furiously "I do remember you, no need to worry." She replied.

"Morning Alicia, I reckon you had a massive headache on Saturday morning?" Nathan asked me.

"I did, Mr. Alexander. You did too I'm guessing, right?" I wondered.

"Please Alicia, what have I told you, call me by my first name. And yes, I did have a headache, but nothing a pain killer and a great workout can't fix." He said.

Hearing that Nathan worked out made my heart swoon even more for this man. He's already a very busy guy with a lot of dedication and it makes me feel very proud to know that he has good interests in himself.

"Nathan, my man, speaking of working out, we need to get together and get those gains! Would you ladies love to join us for a sweat sesh? Well that is if 'Mr. I'm the CEO of Alexander Inc. and I'm to busy to do anything other than what's in my schedule' man over here is up to it." Quincy said.

"I beg your pardon, but did you just call me boring?" Nathan asked Quincy with attitude.

Now seeing Nathan's playful side on a monday morning was the best thing I could ever ask for right now, but we are at work and I wanted to get some knowledge of this secret project so I have to interrupt.

"Nathan and Quincy, before you go any further, I just wanted to remind you guys about the reason we are here today, especially since Lillian is here." I said.

"Ahh yes, thank you Alicia. Well since this is also a big decision and a big topic to talk about , I wanted us to go to the meeting room. Now if everyone can follow me, and we'll talk about it there."

As we walk towards this meeting room, i notice all these other installments that no one really showed me.

"Am I ever going to get a proper tour of this place, or do I have to figure out this place on my own and hopefully not get lost in this abyss of a labyrinth thing you call an office?" I said in frustration.

"I'm sorry about that Alicia, maybe later ill give you a proper tour, but for now lets get to the meeting room.

....................................................

AND SCENE, so here is my apology. Well you guys haven't seen me since 2016 but I'm here to announce that I graduated highschool with a basic core 40 (whTEever that means) and its very possible to accomplish things no matter how hard they look. after high school i got my first job as a hostess during the summer and once back to school season rolled around i got a second job at a mcdonalds and met an amazing guy who i am now engaged to!!!! But don't worry guys, i have analyzed everythig with this guy and everything and we are being super careful. 

but i apologize to everyon that i have left hnging. I want everyone to know that i know this story isnt the best, but trust me after its all set and done like all finished, im going back to it and re-starting the whole thing and make it into a better version of itself and hopefully my writitng skills would have improved by then.

i love everyone and each of you for being here reading this story whether you have been heree from the beginnig or from just binge-readig a week ago. i appreciate everyone voting and commenting.

but if you havent already give this part of the story a star and comment what you think, nothing mean but constructive criticcism would really help.

toodles.

-Alondra Campa (alondracampa2 on insta)