(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Not an update! Im very sorry guys. I am very very stressed! Like very stressed, i hate it. I love school but you actually have to do work and do homework and shit like work in school, and its ugh! alot of work!

I also have cheer, I know its sucks right, and i dont have notebooks to write on for my story, it really is not cool. My mom says she wants to see me busy and stuff and ugh! I just already am busy, i have you guys and youtube (I care alot more about my book audience) and i am super duper busy with you guys, but apparently my mom doesnt like me on the internet all the time it sucks. i want to have my freedom to, i barely go out because im so FUCKING stressed! ugh. Can someone plz message me? Like please

you know what i would really like. I would like to be given a certain amount of money and i would use that money to buy a macbook, a dslr camera, and internet for a year. I would like a cabin in the middle of the woods (With a town nearby) and i would like to photagraph a lot of stuff, and put it on tumblr. Or go out side in the nice washington woods and get rid of my writers block. I love huge cities but i would like to spend soe time i the woods and get destressed for a while! now thatss what i want.

Sorry guys i have had alot of stress put on my shoulders, and sorry for my rant. I just.......ugh! Im sorry i apologize for the way i am feeling, and i apologize if you have had a bad day. I hope you can find your own nirvana and stay there for a while. Have a great day! Bye guys, and sorry i havent uploded.

I will upload but not soon. please wait. I have a huge like H.U.G.E. writers block, but trust me i will be back soon. BELIEVE in me guys!