Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 2 of 2

*NOT EDITED*

GUYS, I DON'T HAVE SNAPCHATTING BUDDIES. WHO WANTS TO BE MY SNAPPING BUDDY. MY SNAP IS: alondracampa ADD ME, and  Happy birthday to me for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

We ate and enjoyed our food while making small talk until Lily mentioned my parents.

"Well they haven't called me at all, and I haven't heard from them to be honest. And you."

"I actually saw them the other day at Target, and I said hi to them. And I then left and spied on them and I heard stuff." Lily said with worry on her face.

"What did they say Lily." My voice raised with curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¨It's something you wouldn't want to hear from your parents.¨Lily said with a concerned face.

"Lily, tell me what they said." I retorted.

She sucked in a deep breath and let it out. "They said something about you being a waste of money, and that they were glad you weren't there anymore. And they were also to stressed about having you there at home, and also you being unplanned and that you were a mistake."

Immediately I felt a little light headed. It all made sense, the lack of attention, the fights they had while i was 'asleep', all those summers at my grandmas house while my parents were vacationing out in the world. There was a reason to all of there weird behavior.

I was brought out of my thoughts with Lily in my face.

"Hey, calm down. Eat your food and we could talk about or forget about it." Lily said.

In moments like these, I thank god that I have a friend as intelligent and as supportive as she is.

"Thank you. I appreciate everything you do for me. And thank you for telling me." I softly mumbled.

"Don't thank me, I am your best friend after all. That's what I am for. Just because someone else doesn't love you, doesn't mean no one love you. You have so many other people out there who love and care for you. and I don't like it when there are secrets so that's why I tell you everything" Lily said.

Lily had always been a person who would defend me and help me through all the hard times. She was always there. We would do crazy shenanigans together all the time. I hope I would be able to repay her for everything she has ever done in life. (My twitter @alondracampa

We finished the rest of our food and left. We made our way through the stores and lily had made a terrific job of me forgetting everything that she had told me earlier.  Even if it was something that did break my heart, i just wanted to be happy. I didn't want anything t bring me down. I was always a person that would always be smiling in my toughest moments. and when i was with my best friend it would always be a great time.

We entered forever 21 and took hours in that store. Outfit after outfit, and smile after smile, we left the store with about five bags each full of attire for either work or for going out to party. I had a very great surprise for Lily too. I was going to take her to a nightclub that I had heard all my co workers talk about. And whats better than going to a nightclub, nothing.

" Hey Lily, do you mind and wait for me. I was going to pick up some tights for work. Hold my bags too. Love you." I told her.

I heard a sigh and a small mumble.

I made my way into the store  and grabbed the dress that Lily was looking at. I also grabbed the tights because i really did need them and a dress for me. I got jewelry for the dresses and I was going to buy Lily her heels at windsor.

Once I was out Lily saw that I had two more bags in my hands.

"Are those two bags filled with just tights." She said.

"Nope." I smirked. 

"Lets go get starbucks!" 

*******Im going to interrupt here, anyways thank you to everyone who has stuck with me. and thank you to the person who unfollowed me. Anyways I Am keeping this story im not deleting this, don't worry. This is my birthday gift to you. I love the votes and comments, and i know the behaviour alice and lily have is more teenager like but this is more of a rough copy. This is all raw material. Hopefully I can publish this someday (all fixed). I would also like to apologize for being MIA i did move to the UNited states (Indiana) and i am in school and well yeah. Thank you for understandind and have a wonderful break a happy christmas/hannukah/holidays and take care and be safe.*******

"Why do we have to go to starbucks?" I asked Lily.

"Because we are basic." Lily said.

We ordered and kept going from store to store. We really had no problems other than earlier from the Julia incident.

"Lily I have to tell you something." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Ok, what is it?" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I bought you a dress and need you to choose some shoes to go with it." I said.

Lily sighed in relief. "What dress?" she asked.

"The one you were looking at in forever 21."i said.

As soon as she heard what dress her entire face lit up, she then gave me a bone breaking hug. " I love you bro." She said. 

"I can't breath" I barely could make the words out.

"Sorry, but why did you buy me the dress?" she asked.

I put on my smirk and said "We are going clubbing." I said.

 Once I said that, Lily went and found a pair of heels that matched her dress. She had told me that we should get our nails done, and I agreed. We had our nails done and we talked about our deepest and darkest secrets. Everything had happened today. We cried, we laughed, and we were about to dance, and leave the worries for tomorrow morning.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you guys again. and thank you for the birthday wishes some of you guys sent me. I love you guys and i know this is short so bear with me. 

snap me  ALONDRACAMPA