Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 1 of 2

*NOT EDITED*

BTW FIFTY SHADES OF GREY IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY IF YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE SEX THAT HAPPENS and IT'S LOVELY. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Oh, I know. Anyways, shall I take you to my home?" I asked her.

"We shall. Now help me wit my luggage. You're going to be my butler for right now." She said jokingly.

"Oh yeah, I'm having so much fun." I said.

We made our way back to my car and I put the luggage in the back an we got in and drove back to my apartment. As I was driving we were making small talk and it felt great. Just forgetting what happened and really being typical best friends who sound like they never have been separated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we go now?" I asked for the billionth time.

"No! There ain't no Brandy Melville in Chicago!" She said.

We have been in this store for half an hour, no lie. I knew i shouldn't have brought Lily here, this is her style, comfy and cute or something like that.

As I kept pondering to why I brought Lily in here, I turned around to look at a shirt, and just my luck, Julia was there. I guess god really loved me, so i stared to what she was doing and she was sipping on some mamba juice and looking at a t-shirt. 

"Is this cute?" Lily said holding up some high wasted shorts.

"Actually, it is. Hey, you see that girl over there. Yeah, she is Julia the bitch i told you about." I said pointing to Julia.

"Oh god. That's her. Wow! She looks like summer, no class at all." Lily said. I definitely had to lol at that burn.

And for our luck, like she knew we were talking about her(she didn't know), she made her way to us and spotted me.

"Oh look who is here, I knew it smelled like b*tch in here" Julia said pinching her nose.

"Well you must be smelling yourself, cause the only bitch here is yourself." I said, and Lily made am 'oooh' sound.

"Wow, that's classy." She remarked.

"Ha, says the one that started it." I told her.

"Can you like get out of my way, if you can't see I'm shopping."Julia scoffed.

"First of all, you interrupted us so I think we are the ones that get to say that, and two, who the hell do you think you are just yelling rudely in our faces, and saying that we aren't classy. Well bitch your just like summer!" Lily yelled, and people started staring at her. And like usual Lily started walking furiously and made her way to the door only to be stopped by Julia.

"And how am i like summer?" Julia asked with a smirk on her face.

Lily walked all the way up to her and looked her dead in the eye. "You're just like summer, because bitch you got no class at all." and we left just like that, leaving Julia wide eyed and opened mouth with a few nearby listeners shocked and some giggling. 

_______

We made our way to a local cafe that was two blocks up Soho and sat down. While we waited for our food, i ordered a vegetable quiche and Lily ordered a cheese melt.

"Where did you get that 'summer class' burn?" I asked her.

"Well countless times when i would be up late studying and i would take ten-minute internet surfing breaks, and i would look up comebacks for those times someone would be b*tching on me or a friend."Lily said with a distant look on her face. 

She probably started to remeber the time in middle school when she would get bullied. I remeber that people would pick on me too, but mostly on Lily and I would defend her. 

 "It's ok its all in the past. Remember that you'e better than them in your own special way." I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you sound lik a kindergarten teacher. What happened to your fun side." Lily said with a twisted face.

"What do you mean. I'm still the fun person you know." I said.

"Are you sure? Because i don't see your typical cheerful self." She said.

I started to think what Lily was saying and remebered maybe that im a bit distant. Maybe it was Jake or Julia, and at the deep hollows of my mind I could also think of Nathan.

"Well I want to say that maybe it's Jake's fault for having my feelings out of wack." I said.

Maybe if I said that, I could believe it myself.

"Looks like he's got you falling fo him hard. Well at least its that and not some psycological shit." Lily said.

"Are you saying that i look crazy. Trust me darling, I'm completly sane."I said.

"Well you know, I was just saying. Oh, the food is here." Lily said glacing at the waiter.

"This looks so yummy, thank you." I told the waiter.

"Ugh, and he looks yummy too." Lily said.

"Will you stop checking him out, and eat your grilled chesse." I scolded her.

"He has a big booty!" She exclaimed.

"Eat!" I eyed her madly.

"You know thats a waste of a good ass if you can't stare at it." Lily pouted.

We ate and enjoyed our food while making small talk until Lily mentioned my parents.

"Well they haven't called me at all, and I haven't heard from them to be honest. And you."

"I actually saw them the other day at Target, and I said hi to them. And I then left and spied on them and I heard stuff." Lily said with worry on her face.

"What did they say Lily." My voice raised with curiosity.

______________________________________

That is all folks. Don't tell me about my mistakes because I'm pretty sure i know. 

I hope yall enjoyed. :} 

Song to the side is one of my faves to relax to. -_----->

BTW CutieBututieBeauty replied to me on youtube, and im so happy!! :)