Chapter 7 Part 2. My Apartment.

Hey guys, sorry for having such short chapters. But here is a new longer one I guess so yea. Enjoy.

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RECAP*

I looked out the window. Damn, its beautiful. Big buildings all surrounded me, it felt like somehow, they were all going to fall on top of me. I felt like I was forever young.

             Chapter 7 part 2.

                             My Apartment

We arrived to the apartment that Nathan practically gave me. From the outside, it looked like it was going to be big.

"Welcome to the apartments. Take it as a welcome to New York present." Nathan  said. I nodded, I looked at the entrance. There was a bell hop guy or whatever he was.  He opened the door, but we aren't even near him. Then he waved hi at us, but I turned and the guy was waving at Nathan not me.

Nathan put my luggage on the floor and walked to the guy. Since they were having there own little chat, I decided to check my phone.

One message from mom. Ugh what does she want.

Honey, can we talk about this. Where are you.

I Ignored the message, I felt like the teenager ignoring my mom. But this is necessary for her. She needs to know that I don't want to talk to her.

But like always, I couldn't ignore her. I dialed her number.

"Hello" She said.

"Mother, what do you want?" I said loudly.

I heard her give out a big puff out. At the moment I saw Nathan coming but it didn't matter, I was to pissed at my mom to care about him.

"Honey, why did you take the job in New York, you could've taken a local job here. And not working for such a juvenile job." She said emphasis on the juvenile.

"What do you mean by juvenile, Mom its not that I wouldn't take a job in Chicago. Its called taking a chance!" I yelled.

"Hun calm down. Why don't you fly back, heck, I'll even buy the plane ticket. And you can take a job here. You're dad even got an offering for the house next door. And maybe you can start a business, you know that local at the corner of Sherman street. And maybe marry that one-" I cut her off.

"Mom, in case you didn't know, I have a life of my own! If you want to do that shit, just do it. Just leave my life alone. All my life, I have been working my ass off just so you and dad felt proud about me! For once I want to make myself happy. Mom, don't you want to see me happy?" I said.

"Alicia! Don't be selfish! You sound like a me head. All you think about is you, you have never impressed us with you're good grades, nice boyfriends, and you're perfect attitude. You were always just thinking about yourself, you were so-" I cut her off once more.

"No mom, you were all self centered in controlling my life. Because of you guys, I might die a bitter old women. I guess you guys wasted my time!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" My mom yelled at me.

"Oh what are you going to do, take me back to Chicago. You can try to control that to if you want to too! it doesn't matter, I guess, maybe you might be happy if you just program a damn chip in my head, or hell what do I care, even brainwash me! But I will fight for my happiness! I don't care how much of a bitch you will be ,trying to change who I am for you goddamned happiness!" I said finally hanging up.