Chapter 7 Part 1

Hey its been awhile!!! anyways **DELETE THIS BOOK AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AGAIN!!**

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

        I Look down at the bright lights, I stare in awe. Gosh its so beautiful .

It's still not so bright, but not so dark. I look at the buildings, so many lights, this city is so big no wonder its the big apple.

"So Alicia, what do you think of New York?"

~~

Chapter 7.

        "It's bigger and brighter than Chicago." I said. "It indeed is. I hope you enjoy New York while you're here." Nathan says with a slight smile on his face.

As the intercom thing said that we are now in New York and some other crap, I put all my stuff in my bag.

As I stoop up to get off the jet Nathan was already standing at the door.

"I have to warn you, there are paparazzi's outside. Put on some sunglasses and I will directly walk you to the car." Nathan said.

Nathan opened the door, he was right, there were a lot of paparazzi. All the flashing lights shining at me. I could see why Nathan said to wear my sunglasses, the lights blinded me.

Nathan came behind me, his hot breath sent chills down my spine. His hand slightly pushed the small of my back. We were walking towards the car. It all happened so quickly, reporters asking so many questions, and too many lights, it would all drive me crazy. I took a slight glance at Nathan, his face was calm.

Nathan opened the door to the escalade, I got in first and he slid in after me, he shut the door. After five minutes of waiting all our luggage was in the back of the escalade.

We drove off and Nathan was on his phone typing away.

"Hey, Joey. Can you drive through times square please." Nathan said to the chauffeur, who I guess is Joey.

The chauffeur nodded. 

Nathan then turned to me. "Have you ever been to Times Square?" He asked me.

"Do you think if I have never been to New York, yet gone to Times Square? But to answer you're question, no I have never been to New York." I replied to him.

"Just making sure Alice." Nathan said.

He turned to his seat again and started typing away to his device. After a few seconds of typing on his phone, it started to ring. He answered first with a deep sigh.

"What!" He practically yelled in the phone.

I glanced at the chauffeur, he was looking at Nathan through the rear mirror. He had this look on his face that made me feel bad for the chauffeur.

"Yes, I fired her. She was a bitch!" Nathan said looking furious.

"I got a new one. Her name is Alicia Jameson." Nathan said looking happy.

"Oh yes father, she seems wonderful." He said.

I looked out the window and smiled at what he said.

"I will contact you later father." Nathan said.

He turned to me again, "I'm sorry for having this call interrupt us, but it was my father. He is usually under my skin a lot."

"So you think I'm wonderful?" I said wiggling my eyebrow.

"About that, it was just some shit I needed to tell my father. But if you turn out like the last assistant, I will ruin your career and drag you down." Nathan said with a chuckle at first then with a serious face.

I guess what he had just said, had killed the friendly bond we had going on.

"Anyways, welcome to New York, and we are at Times Square." Nathan said after a few minutes of silence.

I looked out the window. Damn, its beautiful. Big buildings all surrounded me, it felt like somehow, they were all going to fall on top of me. I felt like I was forever young.

~~~~~~~~

This is just a short filler chapter, since I have THREE  other books, sorry I haven't been updating this book, but it was the delay of writers block, my uncle dying, the other book  and just plain nothing at some moments.

But thank you so much to those who have supported me from the beginning and so on, you guys are the best fans I could ever have.

I have deleted chapter 7 and chapter 8 but I think this is totally better.

Like I said I have THREE other books and you all should read them.

"Running Away from Life"

"Criminal Love"

"The Sincere Face"

They are great reads and you will love them, the book I update the most is "Running Away from Life" This book is dedicated to my uncle who was murdered. Rest in Peace funky unky.

PLEASE DELETE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY AND ADD IT AGAIN, SINCE I HAVE DELETED THE AUTHORS NOTE AND A FEW OTHER CHAPTERS. I WAS GOING TO DELETE THE WHOLE BOOK, BUT THEN I LOOKED AT HOW MANY READS I HAVE HAD AND I DELETED  A FEW CHAPTERS AND THE AUTHORS NOTE.

Sorry for this long mini authors note but IF YOU READ YOU CARE , You guys are so supportive, love you bye bye! <3