Chapter 3 Part 1.

We got to the mall. It's been forever since I have gone here. 'Woodfield Mall" the sign read. You got to love Chicago.

"We're here!" Lily yelled. "Well no shit" Jen said. There was an awkward silence, so I decided to break it. "So, we got no time to waste. Now, lets go shopping!" I said. Lily and Jen simply nodded.

"What store should we go to first?" I asked. " How about we go to DEB." Jenny said. "Yea!" me and Lily said at the same time. After a minute we all looked at each other and laughed. "Ok ok, lets go. Wait, Where is it?" I said. The girls shrugged and I decided to go to the map and look up where it is. I took a close look and it said that it was closed so I told the girls. "Hey, the map says its closed. Lets go to Nordstrom instead." I said to them. "Sure" They said.

So we we're making our way to Nordstrom, and we saw a Starbucks, and no one should ever pass Starbucks without buying anything from there. So went there and ordered, Lily got a Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino® Light Blended Beverage, Jenny got a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino® Blended Crème, and I got a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® Blended Beverage.

We sat there in Starbucks for a while and chatted for a while about, the type of dresses we wanted. We talked and talked and talked until, we finished our drinks and we officially arrived at Nordstrom.

We went to the dress section and chose pretty dresses, but sadly for me none of the dresses that were on the racks didn't impress me. Jenny and Lily literally loved every dress. Lily went and tried on a beautiful purple dress. "So how do I look?" Lily said. As I looked at her my mouth dropped. She looked gorgeous in that dress. "Wow, that dress is gorgeous on you. The color is exquisite." I said to her. "Thank you, why don't you like any of the dresses here?" Lily asked. "Well it a looks, very Uhm different. Like don't get me wrong they are pretty, but not my taste. you know." I told her. "Whatever." Lily said.

"Where is Jenny?" I asked. "In here!" Jen said while raiding her hand in the dressing room. "I want to see the dress you are wearing." I said. "Okay, let me just zip this up." Jenny said while zipping up her dress. "Done!" Jen Said.

She opened the curtain of her dressing room, and walked out and she strut the floor our way. I was blown away, her dress was a purple/periwinkle color(Very neutral color), kind of flowy, and it was beautiful. "Wow, you look amazing!" Lily and I said at the same time. We then all looked at each other, and started to laugh.

"I'm going to pay for my dress, ok guys. Be right back." Lily said taking her dress along. "Hey! Wait for me!" Jenny said. Lily waited for Jenny to come. They went together to pay for the dresses, and I was left alone there. I took one last glance at all the dresses, and left to find them.

I waited outside of the dress section, and went to the perfume section. I grabbed a sample of the Lady Gaga Fame, and it smelled amazing.

"Yo Jameson!" I heard someone yell. I turned, and it was Lily. "Lets go look for your dress!" Lily yelled gesturing her hand for me to go over there.

*1 hour and a half later*

"Ali, what type of dress are you looking for? I'm very tired!" Lily complained. "I'm looking for the perfect dress." I told Lily with a smirk on my face. "Ughhhh" Lily and Jenny said.

"Hey, lets go to Windsor!" I said. "This better be your last store Ali!" Lily said. "we'll see." I said back to her.

As I walked in further into the store. There was a white dress, as I walk closer to it, it looks prettier. It's like its calling my name. Once I'm close enough, I can see the real beauty. It's like only me and that dress, are the only things here on earth. It kind of feels magical. I have to say three words for this dress. 'I want it'.