Chapter 10. My Date With Jake.

*NOT EDITED*

ENJOY! :) thank you guys for voting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"I will." I said.

We were silent for a few more minutes until we arrived at my apartment/condo. I walked out of the car and waved him goodbye. I went up the stairs and opened my place up. I got in and grabbed my laptop immediately and messaged Lily, telling her all about the date and stuff. Lily told me to Skype her and i did and she immediately told me how to get ready.

I guess this has, and will be an exciting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10.

My Date With Jake.

I was already dressed up, my hair was looking fabulous, and my makeup seemed perfect. All I had to do was wait for him.

I wondered who he really was, Nathan had said that he was a player. All the thoughts going through my head, were making me feel like a high school-er all over again.

*Knock-Knock-Knock*

I whipped my head to the door, I guess he was here now. I ran to the door, and straighten myself up before opening it.

I opened it and he look very good looking. His eyes roamed my body until he met my face.

"You look gorgeous." He stated.

"You don't look too bad either." I said.

I looked at him, up and down. He was looking as handsome as ever.

"Shall we go?" He said, holding out his elbow.

"We shall." I said.

I linked my arm to his and locked my door. I said hi to the neighbor and i felt happy. Even if i have just met this guy today, I might just be able to say that I like him.

We walked to his car, it was a Mercedes Benz, It was really nice.

He opened the passenger seat and I got in. He closed the door and got to his side. He turned on the car and we left.

We were making small talk on the way to the restaurant, like about his high school experience and more.

Jake got out of the car and went to my side and opened the door for me. He gave his keys to the valet and walked off with me to the entrance of the restaurant. He said his name to the host and the host showed us our table. Like a gentleman, he pulled out my chair for and I sat in it and he slightly pushed the chair.

I was actually impressed with him and how polite he was.

A waitress then came and took our order, I ordered some chicken and he ordered a steak for himself and a bottle of wine for both of us. The waitress went into the kitchen.

"So, Tell me about yourself." I had broke the silence.

The waitress came back with the bottle of wine and poured it in our cups.

"What do you want to know, darling?" He said with a glint in his eye.

"Anything. You're childhood, family, high school, past girlfriends." I said.

"Well, I was born in Maryland in 1989, I grew up in a small family. I would go visit my grandpa alot, he lived in Oklahoma and he had a ranch. I remember running around in the stables shirtless and shoe less in the field. I know it sounds cheesy, but being a child is like a dream. Its just like it never happened, but you know it did because you have the memories as proof. Now, I would like to know about your childhood." He said.

"Well, I was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1992. I have been living there practically my whole life. I never had any older or younger siblings, and my mother would always be breathing down my neck. I had a few childhood friends but they got scared because of my mom. when i was 6 I started kindergarten and by then I had a handful of Friends and from there on i was a social person. And to this day i have a best friend of 11 years and, I am as thankful to god for sending me someone like her." I sighed after I said all of that.

I started thinking and I have to say my childhood is really boring.

By the time we had finished talking, our plates were on our way. The waitress set down our plates in front of us, and my plate of chicken seemed so mouthwatering.

"I didn't get to compliment you, on how nice you look. I have to say that, I love your dress. And on how lovely you look." He said.

My cheeks were probably red, I was blushing so hard. I eyed my dress, it was black on the top and like a blue-y colour on the bottom, and I wore black heels with it.

"Well, thank you." I said still red from what he had just said.

We were digging into our food, and making a light conversation.

After eating our delicious entrees, I had gotten to know Jake a little bit better. Like how he was a quarterback in his high school years, and he has a slight obsession with Oreos, just like me.

Right now we were in the car, on our way to my apartment. There was silence in the car, not even music for this mood. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was just very peaceful.

We arrived at my apartment, and Jake walked me to the door. I wasn't going to offer him to come in, because we both had work the next morning.

"I really enjoyed last night." I said.

"I did too." He said stepping closer.

"I am so glad I got to know you better." I said, taking a step forward.

His faced inched to mine, his eyes flicking to my eyes then my lips. "Can I kiss you?" he asked.

I didn't respond to his question, instead I made the move and closed the gap between us. His lips were nice and sweet, I put my hands behind his neck and started playing with his hair, and his hands were now snaked on my waist. Our lips were moving in sync and I enjoyed our little rhythm we had.

I pulled away, and looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust and desire.

"I have to g-go." He said.

"Good night, then." I said waving at him.

"Good night." He replied.

I walked in the apartment and shut the door, I put my back against it and thought of the kiss. I touched my plump lips, they were now swollen.

I went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and makeup, and put my pajamas on. I went to bed. And I fell into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My God!It was My first time writing akissing scene, Tell me how i did.

And well yea.

PIC ON SIDE OF ALI"S DRESS.