Chapter 11. Fellas' That Are Jealous.

*NOT EDITED* PG-13 (Strong use of language in this chapter well for some people)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RECAP*

"Good night, then." I said waving at him.

"Good night." He replied.

I walked in the apartment and shut the door, I put my back against it and thought of the kiss. I touched my plump lips, they were now swollen.

I went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and makeup, and put my pajamas on. I went to bed. And I fell into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Fellas' That are Jealous.

[And before i start this chapter, i apologize for making you all wait so long. So here is a chapter well awaited! Enjoy! BTW: i will start chapters with a quote in the beginning. And Special guest Point of view of NATHAN! ] (btw I will have a small authors note at the end.)

"Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee." -J.R. Ward, Dark Lover.

"Good morning Mr. Alexander." I said to the boss as I walked into his office.

"Well it is. And it seems that your rather in a happy mood. May I ask why?" Maybe it was me but i could just hear something different in Mr. Alexanders voice. He seemed a little tense. I kept studying his eyes to see if I could recognize anything but so far i had nothing.

"I am in a very good mood. The date last night was absolutely amazing." I said. I don't know why but i had this huge urge just to spill all the beans to him.

(Nathans P.O.V.) BTW: I got confused with the names scott and jake so excuse that his name is Jake. ok bye.

I have no idea what is up with me. Maybe that bastard and Alicia had some hard-core s3x last night. I wish I was him, I would've done much better.I don't know how what I'm feeling right now. And then the way Alicia keeps staring at me is just going to make me mad.

I got up and quickly exited the room, before i left i saw her little face wrinkle into confusion. I went to Scott's desk and stood in front of him.

"Morning boss. What brings you here." I could just hear something in his voice, maybe amusement.

"Come with me Scott, lets talk in the elevator." I said. I wanted it to be noticeable that i was not happy.

"Okay. So what do you want to talk about." He said. i knew he knew. He was just acting all dumb.

"Well, i heard you had a date with Alicia last night." Well obviously i knew she did, she kept rubbing it in my face.

"Yes, I did. Is there something wrong with that?" Yes there is a big problem my buddy.

"Yes actually, my father said I shouldn't permit any relationships to go on while two co-workers are in the same working environment. So I have to enforce my dad's rules and tell you, Scott, to end whatever is going on with you and Alicia please." I just made that up on the spot. I am on a roll today.

"But I don't understand. Why?" He said. Of course he didn't understand, he is an idiot.

"Well you see, Scott, here at Emporio Armani we take our jobs very seriously. We want the best of everything here and we want it all to succeed and be successful. And it really all depends on the work ethic and how well you are performing. So like i just said, I would like you to end whatever relationship you have with Alicia. On that note, i want you to stay out of her way. She is new here and I want her to be very focused. Other than that, get back to work. And remember what i said." I think I handled that well. No fighting.